-
You seem to be doing a lot of writing. Well, I seem to be getting a lot of direction, William.
可你似乎一直在写。因为太多人告诉我该怎么做了,威廉。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
I don't know, but apparently I'm in some kind of relationship, and you seem to be an expert at ending them.
我不知道但显然我陷进某种关系里了,而你似乎很擅长结束这种关系。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Wow. You guys seem to be having a good time.
你们相处得很愉快。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Good. So, then, we're all ready? We seem to be.
好,那么,我们都准备好了吗?好像是的。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
It doesn't seem to be discounted, it just seem to be something different, something valuable by itself.
那样就不是拿到折扣药品只不过是另一种不同的药品而已药物就可以体现自身价值。
《Predictably Irrational》《怪诞行为学》
-
Ah, you seem to be on my phone more than I am.
你好像比我还常玩我的手机。
《Mistresses Season 2》《情妇 第二季》
-
All right. Well, that would seem to be that. I'll say goodbye.
好吧,那就这样了,我走了。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
Well, you seem to be living with them pretty well. So are you.
看起来你接受的挺好。你也一样。
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
You know, Billy, You seem to be the only one here not wearing a flaw.
比利,你知道吗?好像只有你额头上什么缺点都没写啊。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
But you like it so much. So do you. I seem to be losing. Yes, you do.
但你这么爱它。你也爱它啊 。节节败退啊。没错,的确是。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Well, most girls aren't born ugly, but most girl students seem to be.
按理说没有天生的丑女人,可这里的姑娘怎么都长成这样呢?
《An Education》《成长教育》
-
Very well. You seem to be headed somewhere. May I walk with you? Sure.
好吧,你要出门呀,我能陪你走出去吗?行。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
For whatever reason, they seem to be reverting back to their primitive, savage ways.
不知为什么他们好像回归了原始,野蛮的本性。
《Zootopia》《疯狂动物城》
-
Right, then it would seem to be settled. Thank you, Mrs Hughes. Thank you, My Lady.
好吧,那就这么定了,谢谢你,休斯太太。谢谢你,夫人。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
Well, you seem to be in possession of the facts, when it's the first time we've heard of it.
我们才头一回听说,而你好像早就一清二楚了。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
You don't seem to be understanding the English word "no." Maybe a different language will help.
你好像不太懂英语的“NO”,或者换其他语言比较好。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
OK. I'll climb up instead. Hooray. Oh, I seem to be stuck. Dogs are not very good at climbing trees.
好吧,那我爬上去好了。好耶!噢,我好像没困住了。看来狗也不擅长爬树。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
Granny Pig, Mummy Pig and Daddy Pig are still waiting to eat dinner. That bedtime story doesn't seem to be working.
猪奶奶,猪爸爸和猪妈妈仍然在等着吃晚餐。猪爷爷的睡前故事好像也不太管用。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Yeah, I seem to be a few tickets short. Are there more in the box? Hmm, I think I got them all. Nope, they're not in there.
好像少了几张点券,盒子里还有吗?应该都拿出来了,里面没有了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Oh, dear. There doesn't seem to be anything here. Hang on. There is something here. Wow. Treasure. Hurray. Well done. Well done.
糟糕,这里看上去不像有宝藏。等一下,这里好像有东西。哇,宝藏。太好啦。干得好,干得好。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
We seem to be light on fuel.
我们好像燃料不多了。
-
The children always seem to be hungry.
孩子们永远都好像肚子饿。
-
You seem to be holding something back.
你好像在隐瞒什么。
-
You certainly seem to be in deep water.
你的确看起来像是陷入了困境中。
-
You seem to be very thick with the boss!
你好像和老板走得挺近的!