-
Please. I'm not as bad as Ross. Oh, I beg to differ. The Pictionary incident?
拜托我没像罗斯那么烂。我抗议,画图猜字事件呢?
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Now, let's see, excitable, emotional, prone to fantasy. Textbook case of female hysteria. Untreatable, some say. I beg to differ.
易激动,情绪化,老是幻想,女性歇斯底里典型案例,有人说没得救,我倒不同意。
《Alice Through the Looking Glass》《爱丽丝梦游仙境2:镜中奇遇记》
-
I beg to disagree. A girlfriend shall be deemed quote living with un-quote Leonard when she has stayed over for A: ten consecutive nights.
我有不同意见,某女性被认定为跟莱纳德,前引号同居,后引号的时间条件是,第一:连续十晚。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
She's throwing this big Hollywood party at her house tonight, right? The network president's gonna be there, everyone. I'm supposed to show up, get down on my hands and knees and beg to be the Manny again. Yeah.
她今晚要在她家举办一个大型好莱坞派对,电视台总裁和很多人会到场,我要到那去,五体投地恳请他们让我继续演《靓男保姆》。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
恕不同意
-
I was damned if I was going to ask for an explanation and beg to keep my job.
要是我曾想要去讨个说法并乞求留住工作的话,我就不是人。
-
I must beg to apologize for...
我得向你道歉。
-
In that case I beg to differ.
在这种情况下我谨此不同。
-
Two extraordinary books beg to differ.
两本不同凡响的书总想着要有所区别。
-
I beg to differ with you on this matter.
请允许我在这件事上有不同意见。