tackle or attack forcefully or aggressively
攻击,打击。
攻击;打击
Almost all homes have at least one TV set.
差不多每家都至少有一台电视机。
Applicants should have at least a second-class honours degree.
申请者须有二级优等以上学位。
Governments have at least a moral obligation to answer these questions.
政府至少在道义上有责任回应这些问题。
Managers have at last got it into their heads that they can no longer rest content with inefficient operations.
经理们最后终于明白不能再满足于低效率的运作。
Your password must have at least one capital letter.
你的密码必须至少有一个大写字母。
tackle or attack forcefully or aggressively
攻击,打击。
Your Honor, we actually have at our table Mrs. Smulders' housekeeper, Selina Abarca. They must have made a deal with her.
法官阁下,事实上我们请到了斯马尔德斯夫人的管家,塞利娜·阿瓦尔卡。他们肯定跟她达成了协议。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
Well, I'm trying to make something for Joey. Do you mind if I raid your fridge? Have at it.
我在替乔伊弄点东西,可以搜一下你的冰箱吗?请便。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
No offense, Principal Brown, but you were a teaching major. I'd like to check the GPAs myself. Have at it.
无意冒犯,校长,可你只是教育专业,我想自己看看绩点。请便。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
Well, you know, if you started smoking again, you could have at least told me. Come on, give me one of those. What are we talking about?
你们开始抽烟,起码也该告诉我嘛,快点来一支,刚才说到哪里?
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
Are you sane? With high speed Internet, you have at your fingertips the greatest advancement in the field of sex since the invention of the washcloth.
你疯了吧?有了高速互联网,你的指尖下就是继小手帕之后性爱领域的最伟大的进步啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》