-
You two live here together? Too many questions.
你们俩现在住在一起么?你问题太多了。
《Blade Runner 2049》《银翼杀手》
-
That's a good thing, right? There are just too many questions, too many. What about Dan and Serena?
不是很好吗?有太多问题了,太多了,丹和瑟琳娜怎么办?
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Don't go into the radiation zone. Don't ask too many questions.
别进入辐射区。别问太多问题。
《Oblivion》《遗落战境》
-
I can't do that. I betrayed Lane's trust too many times.
我没法回去了,我辜负莱恩太多次了。
《Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation》《碟中谍5:神秘国度》
-
No, I am not a Leader Boov. I makes far too many mistakes.
不,我不适合领导波波,我做过太多错事了。
《Home》《疯狂外星人》
-
What's also true is that too many families still work too many hours with too little to show for it.
同样也是事实的是,太多的家庭仍然需要工作太长时间,而体现其价值的工资却很少。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
Six months ago, we took you to the dermatologist for taking too many bubble baths.
六个月前,你还因为泡了太多泡泡浴被我们带去看皮肤科医生。
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
-
You ask too many questions, kid. They kill for it. We die for it. End of story.
孩子,你话太多了。他们无论如何都要得到这些精灵粉,就这样。
《Pan》《小飞侠:幻梦启航》
-
Or a subset of them might be there. Algebraically speaking, there are too many unknowns.
或者他们中的有些人可能去。从代数角度看,太多未知数了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
There's too many bloggers out there quoting every ironic comment as truth. Okay. Stop joking.
现在有太多的博客引用讽刺评论当真话。好的,别开玩笑。
《The Good Wife Season 6》《傲骨贤妻 第六季》
-
Maybe we could run some computer simulations. There are too many variables. It would take forever.
我们可以用电脑模拟计算,变量太多,运行时间会很长。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Apparently, I'm not artsy enough and have too many legs. So now I'm on Go Fund Yourself.
很显然我不够文艺而且我腿太多,所以我投奔"为自己集资"站了。
《2 Broke Girls Season 3》《破产姐妹 第三季》
-
Dr. Elephant uses a little mirror to look at Peppa's teeth. I hope you haven't been eating too many sweeties, Peppa.
大象医生用小镜子来看牙齿。希望你没有吃太多的糖果,佩奇。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
Now, even one infection is too many. At the same time, we have to keep this in perspective.
现在,即便一个人被感染也太多了,与此同时,我们必须客观地看待这个问题。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
Either way, you killed too many innocent people without ever asking who is giving the orders. Or why.
不管怎样,你杀了太多无辜的人,却从不质问谁下达的命令,也不问为什么。
《Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation》《碟中谍5:神秘国度》
-
I don't know the protocol, are you gonna be naked for your massage? Well. Yeah. Then this is probably too many clothes.
我不太了解这里的规矩,你按摩时会裸体吗?会啊。那我可能穿太多衣服了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Hey, when you got home today complaining that you felt sick from eating too many jelly beans, did I tell you how to fix it? No.
嘿,你今天回来时,说吃太多糖豆有点不舒服,我有告诉你该怎么做吗?没有。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Because if memory serves, some of your classmates had too many scorpion bowls at the Kong last night, and are with us today.
如果我没记错,某些同学虽然昨晚在香港餐厅喝了太多蝎子碗调酒。但今天还是来了。
《Sheryl Speech at Harvard》《Facebook COO谢丽尔·桑德伯格哈佛演讲》
-
Extra pineapple slices, extra whipped cream, extra cherries, extra umbrellas, and, hold the rum. Don't let me have too many of those.
多加凤梨片和鲜奶油,再给双份樱桃和小伞,还有,不要朗姆酒。记得别让我喝太多。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Too many children on the roundabout. Everybody off! But Grandpa Pig, I was actually here first. Then you can get back on the roundabout.
旋转圆盘上太多人了,大家都下来。但是猪爷爷,我之前就已经在这上面玩了。啊,那你可以回到旋转圆盘上去。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
too many cooks spoil the broth
厨师多了烧坏汤;人多手杂反坏事, 人多添乱
-
too many chiefs and not enough Indians
将多兵少, 官多兵少
-
多喝了一杯;微醉
-
You made too many mistakes.
你犯的错误太多了。
-
The play has too many loose ends.
这部剧未作交代的东西太多。
-
There are too many errors in your work.
你的工作失误太多。
-
There are too many mistakes in this essay.
这篇文章错误太多。
-
Her skull was crammed with too many thoughts.
她脑瓜子里想法太多。