【航海】(因逆风航行而)滞航。
""
滞航
对我撒谎;对我说谎;向我说谎
Father, I cannot lie to you.
爸爸,我不能对你说谎。
I believed her—for surely she would not lie to me.
我相信她的话—因为她肯定不会向我撒谎。
You mustn't lie to me.
你不许对我撒谎。
Tom, don't lie to me--I can't bear it.
汤姆,别对我撒谎——我受不了。
Don't lie to others.
不要对别人撒谎。
【航海】(因逆风航行而)滞航。
""
Well, why would she lie to you?
她为什么要骗你?
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
You want me to lie to Chandler? Is that a problem? No.
你要我骗他?有问题吗?没有。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
You don't have to lie to me. You're covered by attorney-client privilege.
你不必对我说假话,你受律师与当事人保密特权保护。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
But the minute we start to lie to each other… And by 'we' I mean society.
但我们一旦开始欺骗对方…我说的“我们”指的是社会。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
I'm uncomfortable having been included in your lie to Penny.
卷入了你对潘妮的欺骗事件,我感到很不舒服。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
They could lie to us. Maybe even hurt us or the guests.
他们可以对我们撒谎了,甚至可能会伤害我们或是游客。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
What's logical? Hardest time to lie to somebody is when they're expecting to be lied to.
什么是理智的?撒谎最煎熬的时候就是明知道别人在等着你撒谎的时候。
《The Imitation Game》《模仿游戏》
You know? They just told an unfortunate lie to deal with a difficult situation.
你明白吗?他们只是为了摆脱困境而撒了个很糟的谎。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
I don't believe you. Oh, my dear Miss Everdeen. I thought we had agreed never to lie to each other.
我不相信你。我亲爱的艾弗丁小姐啊,我们不是说好了不再向对方撒谎了吗。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(下)》
You're right, I could never lie to you. She hates you. Should I get that?
没错,我骗不了你们,她讨厌你们。要接吗?
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
How could you lie to me? She's enjoyed living with you. It's called being in love.
你怎么能骗我呢?她只是喜欢跟你住在一起,这就叫陷入爱河。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
Don't lie to me. I saw that little home movie that you and your friends made.
不要说谎,我看了你和你的朋友一起录的片子。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
The only thing to do was to sneak back to the car and think of a lie to tell my dad along the way.
唯一能做的事就是偷偷溜回车里,想想该编什么谎话骗我爸。
《Modern Family Season 6 》《摩登家庭 第六季》
I'm not gonna lie to you, Ross, it doesn't look good. I put a clip on one side, which seems to have stopped the curling.
我不骗你,真的很不好看,我在一边加上发夹,似乎能阻止卷曲。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
You're right, Leonard. It's not a big deal. All you did was lie to me, destroy my dream and humiliate me in front of the whole university.
你说得对,莱纳德。没什么大不了的,你不过是欺骗了我,摧毁了我的梦想,并且在全校人面前羞辱了我。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
The problem is, I want to be one of those guys. So sleep with the new girl and lie to Priya. Oh, that's not who I am.
可问题是我想成为那种男人。那就瞒着普丽娅把那女的睡了。我不是那种人。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
I feel used, not going to lie.
坦白说,我感觉自己被利用了。
《Minions》《小黄人》
I never told you to lie. In fact, I explicitly told you not to lie. Let's let the judge decide.
我可没让你去撒谎,事实上,我还很明确地告诉你不能撒谎。那让法官来做判断吧。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
Okay then, would you like to lie down on the table? Well, would you like me to lie down on the table?
好吧,麻烦你躺下来。你要我躺下吗?
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
I need to lie down. I need a holiday.
我需要躺下好好休息。我需要给自己放个假。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》