-
The girls will show you up.
姑娘们会带你们上去。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
Here you go, maybe this will cheer you up.
这个或许能让你开心点。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Hey, you know what might cheer you up? What?
你知道怎样会比较开心?怎样?
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
So who brought you up? Someone else.
谁把您抚养成人的呢?别的人。
《Spectre》《007幽灵党》
-
Are you up?
你醒着吗?
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Why are you up?
你怎么还不睡?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
All right, listen up, guys. Grandma's gonna pick you up after school.
好了,孩子们,听着,放学后外祖母会去接你们。
《Boyhood》《少年时代》
-
You know what? I'll catch you up when I see you.
我会告诉你,当我看到你。
《The Secret Life of Walter Mitty》《白日梦想家》
-
Sure we'll do it. What are you up to? Well, Phoebe set me up on a date. Oh, my God.
我们当然可以,你要做什么呢?嗯, 菲比帮我安排了一个约会。喔, 我的天。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
I won't hold you up, sir. Yes, you will. You're play-acting.
我不会拖你时间,先生。你会的,你喜欢表演。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
It's good to see you man. Yeah, you too. Man, so what are you up to?
很高兴能见到你。我也是,你是做哪一行的?
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
That's all. Just free you up to do what you do great. You come up with the ideas, and let somebody else make the trains run on time.
只是这样,只是让你去做你更擅长的事,你来想点子,然后让其他人确保一切运行正常。
《The Intern》《实习生》
-
Vomit tux? Who vomited on... you know what, what you up to Joe?
呕吐西装?谁会吐在... 乔伊,你为何穿成这样?
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
If singing is what you wanna do, we should boost you up, not tear you down.
如果唱歌是你想做的,我们应该支持你,不是捣乱。
《High School Musical》《歌舞青春》
-
There's a lot we'll have to bring you up to speed on if you're in.
如果你愿意加入我们得给你补补课。
《The Avengers》《复仇者联盟》
-
I'll pick you up in the morning. Bye bye, Peppa. Bye.
我早上会来接你的。再见,佩佩。再见。
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
-
Okay, look, if l'm gonna cheer you up, you have to meet me halfway.
我想让你开心一点,你却总是中间打断我。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
So, what's got you up? Did you have a bad clam? I didn't have clams.
那你为啥醒了呢?蛤肉吃坏肚子了吗?我都没吃蛤肉。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
I'll pick you up next week, OK? That sounds a good plan.
我下周来接你,好吗?听起来不错。
《The Reader》《朗读者》
-
You know what? There's some nice guys at my office, do you want me to set you up?
我有几个同事挺不错的,要不要帮你介绍一下?
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
I'll pick you up at the station.
我会去车站接你。
-
Jane, I rang you up last night but nobody answered.
简,我昨晚给你打电话了,但是没人接。
-
A good friend will cheer you up when you are having a bad day.
当你心情不好的时候,一个好朋友会让你振作起来。
-
Oh, it's you — we'd almost given you up.
啊,是你——我们差点儿以为你不会来了。
-
I'll fix you up with a room.
我会给你安排个房间。
-
I'll sit you up on the pillows.
我将放你到枕头上坐直。
-
This job can really screw you up.
这份工作真能使你精神紧张。
-
I'd like to take you up on that offer.
我愿意接受你所提供之物。
-
[count noun]a massage will help loosen you up.
按摩有助于放松。
-
Go up there and tell them — I'll back you up.
去那儿告诉他们,我会支持你。