-
On the contrary. Far be it from me to get in the way of a voyage of self-discovery.
恰恰相反,我没有立场去阻碍自我发现之旅。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
In my opinion, these two barriers are the main impediments that get in the way of good decision-making.
我个人认为这两个障碍是良好决策路上的两大拦路虎。
《Principles for Success》《成功的原则》
-
Well, she was never short of surprises. She wasn't gonna let death get in the way of her job.
她这人总是不乏惊喜。她不会让死亡阻止她工作。
《Spectre》《007幽灵党》
-
Am I getting in the way of all the room-switching fun?
我是不是妨碍你换房间的乐趣了
-
He wouldn't allow emotions to get in the way of him doing his job.
他不会让情绪妨碍自己的工作。
-
"We wouldn't get in the way," Suzanne promised. "We'd just stand quietly in a corner."
“我们不会妨碍你的,”苏珊保证说,“我们就在角落里安安静静地站着。”
-
If a double-chocolate raspberry truffle puts you in the mood, why let science get in the way?
如果双重山莓松露巧克力能让您的心情愉悦,为什么要让科学成为障碍?
-
They're worried the tunnel construction could damage the site and get in the way of their work.
他们担心修建隧道会破坏现场,且妨碍他们的工作。
-
Big business will never let petty nationalism get in the way of a good deal.
大公司绝不会因为狭隘的民族主义而耽误一笔大买卖。