-
No. No, you can't. Stop! Please don't go away. Please?
不不,你不能走,停下来!请别走,求你。
《Finding Nemo》《海底总动员》
-
Damon, please don't say that.
达蒙,别说那种话。
《The Vampire Diaries Season 6》《吸血鬼日记 第六季》
-
Please don't. I still need that.
把箱子放下,我真的需要它。
《The Avengers》《复仇者联盟》
-
Please don't think us too forward.
请原谅我们的唐突。
《Downton Abbey Season 5》《唐顿庄园 第五季》
-
Professor. Please don't call me that.
教授。别这样叫我、
《X-Men: Days of Future Past》《X战警:逆转未来》
-
Please don't make us talk about work.
所以也求求你别让我们谈工作。
《An Education》《成长教育》
-
Please don't be mad at me. Thanks anyway.
别生我的气,谢谢你。
《Zootopia》《疯狂动物城》
-
Please don't pretend you won't be relieved when I do.
别装了,您一定觉得如释重负吧。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
Please don't eat on the tour. Is that her?
别在这里吃东西。是她吗?
《Transformers: Age of Extinction》《变形金刚4:绝迹重生》
-
Sing to us! Please don't make me sing to you.
来一首! 求求你们别让我唱歌出丑啦。
《An Education》《成长教育》
-
Ugh, I am so embarrassed! Please don't be mad.
简直羞死人了!别生气嘛。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Did something happen last night? Please don't.
昨晚是不是发生什么事了?别问了。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Sweetie, we heard you crying. Please don't cry.
我们听到你在哭,别哭了。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Maleficent, please don't do this. I'm begging you.
玛琳菲森,别这样做,我求你了。
《Maleficent》《沉睡魔咒》
-
I feel terrible. Please don't be too disappointed.
我觉得很愧疚,求求你不要对我失望。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
Oh, Granny please don't lecture me on sentimental virtues.
奶奶,别教训我多愁善感的价值。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
Please don't do that. Please don't sit on that. Are you kidding? Please don't sit on that. Don't sit on that. Hoagy Carmichael sat on that. Oh my god!
别这样,别坐这上面。真的么?别坐在这上面。这是豪吉·卡迈克坐过的凳子。我的天啊!
《La La Land》《爱乐之城》
-
I don't know. They must be your mother's, but please, please don't ask her. I'll throw these away.
我不知道,一定是你妈的,但求求你别去质问她,我来把烟丢掉。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Ginny, please don't be dead. Wake up, wake up. Please wake up. She won't wake.
金妮,你千万不能死。快醒醒,醒醒,求求你快醒醒。她醒不了了。
《Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets》《哈利波特与密室》
-
Wait, please don't. I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you.
等等,请别...我知道你永远不会原谅我了,我能理解。
《Zootopia》《疯狂动物城》
-
Please don't get cross. Let me explain.
请别发火,让我来解释一下。
-
'Please don't go,' he said, gripping her arm.
“请别走。”他紧紧抓住她的手臂说。
-
Please don't be awkward about letting him come.
关于让他来这事请你不要作梗。
-
"Please don't yell at me." She began to sniffle.
“请不要对我大嚷大叫。”她开始啜泣起来。
-
I'm getting married next week, but please don't let on to anyone.
我下周就要结婚了,但这事请对谁都不要说。