-
I, for one, am not gonna stand by and watch as Ronan wipes out billions of innocent lives.
我不会袖手旁观,看着罗南杀害几十亿条性命。
《Guardians of the Galaxy》《银河护卫队》
-
I just want to stand by my girl.
我只是想在我闺蜜身旁守护她。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
You missed the moment to stand by your girl.
你已经错过了守护你闺蜜的机会。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
So, yes, I stand by my Bear Stearns optimism.
对,我坚持贝尔斯通的乐观。
《The Big Short》《大空头》
-
Jackie? I stand by the rest of the leadership.
杰姬,我支持党内的决定。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
The people who care about you will always stand by your side, okay? Yeah.
关心你的人会永远支持你的,知道吗?
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Summon a meeting of the seven dwarf families, demand they stand by their oath.
召集七大矮人家族的会议要求他们信守誓言。
《The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug》《霍比特人2:史矛革之战》
-
Is everybody all right, stand-by? I have the alarm. Yes, thank you. All right, cheerio.
出什么事了吗?你们大家都还好吗?我听到了警报声。我们没事。没事就好,那么再见了。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
When he said he was going to destroy an entire planet for Ronan, I couldn't stand by and...
当他说他要为罗南摧毁整个星球,我无法坐视不管…
《Guardians of the Galaxy》《银河护卫队》
-
If you stand by it and submit before it everything is fine, if you are late you lose a percentage grade per day.
如果你按时提交了论文,那么一切没问题,但如果迟交了,你每天将失去一定的分数。
《Predictably Irrational》《怪诞行为学》
-
He offers to stand by his equipment, and we in return agree not to violate the integrity of the internal hardware.
他提供设备的保障,我们则保证不开箱亵渎内部硬件。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Well titted. Thank you. Stand by for my upcoming tat. Hey, Sheldon? Yes? No. See what I did there? I turned it around.
这个回合你赢了。多谢夸奖。你给我走着瞧。谢尔顿?什么事?不,没事,发现没,我把这两句话给转过来了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
袖手旁观;站在…一边;支持;忠于;待命行动;准备援助;坚守
-
站在我身边;在我身边;伴我同行
-
I can't just stand by. I need to help her.
我不能坐视不管 我需要去帮助她
-
He mistakenly believed that his family would stand by him.
他误以为他的家人会支持他。
-
He would not stand by and let his pet project be killed off.
他不会袖手旁观,任由自己钟爱的项目被否决。
-
How can you stand by and see him accused of something he didn't do?
你怎么能眼睁睁看着他遭人诬陷而袖手旁观呢?
-
I wouldn't break the law for a friend, but I would stand by her if she did.
我不会为朋友而违法,但如果她犯了法我会继续支持她。
-
The Secretary of Defence has said that he would not stand by and let democracy be undermined.
国防部长已经表明他不会袖手旁观,任由民主遭到破坏。
《stand by》是一部113集的韩国电视剧,由《泡菜奶酪微笑》导演全镇洙执导,柳镇、李基宇、金秀贤、林时完等人主演。《Stand By》以电视台演艺局为背景,展现了发生在这里的搞笑故事。