-
You didn't know me before I went away. I barely got back into Constance.
你不了解我失踪前的我,好不容易回到康士坦次。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Well, it was good, until we got back to our apartment.
嗯,还不错至少在我们回家之前。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
I guess I imagined I thought maybe you got back together.
看起来像我想像的,但我以为你们重修旧好了。
《The Secret Life of Walter Mitty》《白日梦想家》
-
Yeah, okay. The thing is, I kind of told my father we got back together again.
好吧,实际上,我貌似跟我爸说我们又在一起了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
One time I remember the horse went lame and we both got stuck in the mud. Oh, the talking we had to do when we got back!
我记得有次马走不动了,我们俩一起困在了泥地里,我们回来好一顿解释啊。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
Julia. Mrs. Underwood. Sorry, I'd shake your hand, but I just got back from a run.
茱莉亚。安德伍德夫人。抱歉,我该跟你握手,但我刚跑步回来。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Hey, mom. I just got back from the jeweler's, and I have to say... Have you seen this?
妈,我刚从珠宝店里回来,我得说... 你看过这个了吗?
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
I'm just saying, if we fake got back together, that's totally not how it fake happened.
我只是想说,如果我们假装和好,那也肯定不是这么和好的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Oh, wait, wait. I'm confused. She just got back together with Nate. So, oh. Then who? Chuck.
等一下,我糊涂了,她才刚和内特和好了,那么又是谁?是恰克。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Hey, qu'est que s'up? We just got back from that exhibit of those plasticized human cadavers.
嘿,伙计们,还好吗?(蹩脚法语)。我们刚去看了塑化人体标本展。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Wait a minute, wait a minute. If you just got back from Tulsa, how did your suitcase beat you here?
等一下,等一下。如果你才刚从土尔沙回来,你的行李怎么会比你先到?
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
It's just, I've just been enjoying my collaboration with Amy, but ever since we got back from our honeymoon, she has so little time.
只是我跟艾米合作很开心有些欲罢不能,但我们度完蜜月回来后,她就很难抽出时间。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
Sheldon, what you need to do is figure out a way to exact vengeance on Kripke, like, how the Joker got back at Batman for putting him in the Arkham Asylum for the Criminally Insane.
谢尔顿,你现在得好好想想到底怎么报复克瑞普克,好比蝙蝠侠把疯子罪犯小丑扔进了亚克汗疯人院,事后他不是越狱了吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
I just got back from a month-long safari.
我外出旅游了一个月刚刚回来。
-
He looked disgustingly healthy when he got back from the Bahamas.
他从巴哈马群岛回来时看上去健康得令人眼红。
-
They got back his wallet.
他们取回了他的钱包。
-
When they got back to the kitchen again, they found the Rat walking up and down, very restless.
当他们回到厨房时,他们发现水鼠兰特在那里走来走去,坐立不安。
-
When Rucyahana got back to Uganda in mid-July, he rented a minibus, hired a driver and took to the road with 10 other pastors.
当 Rucyahana 在七月中旬回到乌干达时,他租了一辆小型客车,雇了一名司机带着十个牧师一起上路了。