-
Find Suzy with your eyes closed. Easy.
闭上你的眼睛把苏西找出来吧。太简单了!
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Find Susie with your eyes closed. Easy.
闭上你的眼睛把苏西找出来吧。太简单了!
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Only imagine your eyes, ears, nose, and throat are the top.
只是要把你的眼睛耳朵,鼻子和喉咙想象成瓶盖。
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
No, no, no. You're not visualizing, Mr. Vice President. Close your eyes.
不不,你不是在想象,副总统先生,闭上你的眼睛。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten! Okay, George, open your eyes!
一,二,三,四,五,六,七,八,九,十。好了,乔治,开你的眼睛吧。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
I don't see it. I don't see it. Try to look pass the book. You just have to unfocus your eyes.
我看不到。试着穿透过去。让你的眼睛离焦。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Thank God you didn't try to fan out the magazines. I mean, she'll scratch your eyes right out.
幸好你没摊开杂志,否则她铁定会挖出你的眼睛。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Every beautiful moment we've ever had. I see it in your eyes. I can't give that to you. I got nothing.
透过那些所有我们拥有的美好瞬间,我能从你的眼睛里看到它们,但我什么都给不了你,我什么都没有。
《Fast & Furious 7》《速度与激情7》
-
George is looking for the rubber duck. But it is quite difficult to find. George, you can see it. Just look with your eyes.
乔治找猪爸爸藏起来的鸭子,但是找了半天都没有找到。乔治,你能看见的,用你的眼睛好好找找。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
Next thing you know, you are so conditioned to the florescent lights that when you step outside, the sun actually burns your eyes.
接下来你猜怎么样,你就被束缚在日光灯下了。你走到外面,连太阳都会刺痛你的眼睛。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
Why did you ask him to leave? Because I just wanted to look in your eyes one more time before we do this. Francis, we're doing this.
你为什么让他出去?因为我想再看着你的眼睛一次再决定要不要动手。弗兰西斯,我们做吧。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Keep your eyes fixed on me.
眼睛盯着我。
《Sherlock Season 3》《神探夏洛克 第三季》
-
You've got your whole life to roll your eyes.
你以后翻白眼的日子还多着呢。
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
Open your eyes. I'm here. You're not lost anymore.
睁开眼睛,我在呢。你不再迷失了。
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
Open your eyes, Jay. She wants you all to herself.
睁开眼看看吧,杰,她想要据你为己有。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Now, close your eyes. Okay, but don't punch me. What?
现在,闭上双眼。好的,不过不许打我。什么?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
You gotta close your eyes. You close your eyes. I wanna see.
闭上眼睛,你闭上眼睛,我还想看呢。
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
You gotta close your eyes. Close your eyes. It takes a few seconds.
闭上眼睛,快闭上眼睛,几秒钟就好。
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
Please close your eyes. Open your eyes. The water has gone. Thank you.
请你们都把眼睛闭上。现在睁开眼睛。杯子里的水没有了。谢谢。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Mummy. Would you like to come inside now? I'd love to. Close your eyes. Keep your eyes closed, Mummy.
妈妈,现在想不想进来啊?我很想进来。闭上眼睛。眼睛要一直闭着,妈妈。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
That dress really brings out the colour of your eyes.
那件衣服果真能衬托出你眼睛的颜色。
-
I'll lend you the letters but they're for your eyes only.
我愿把这些信借给你,但只准你一个人看。
-
Don't be left standing, ladies and gents, while a bargain slips past your eyes.
别光站着,女士们先生们,价廉的商品就要从你们眼皮底下溜走喽。
-
Dim the lighting – it is unpleasant to lie with a bright light shining in your eyes.
把灯光调暗–在刺眼的灯光下躺着不舒服。
-
Watching your child explore the world about her can open your eyes to delights long forgotten.
看着你的孩子探索她周围的世界能使你看到遗忘很久的快乐。
《Your Eyes》是韩国男子组合Super Junior第四张录音室专辑《BONAMANA》中的曲目之一,由金钟云和曺圭贤的合唱。