launch oneself at (someone); attack
冲向,扑向;攻击。
冲向, 扑向, 攻击
Have I come at an awkward time?
我来得不是时候吧?
If necessary I can come at once.
如果有必要,我可以马上来。
'Can you come at 10.30 tomorrow?' 'That's cool'.
“你明天 10:30 能来吗?”“没问题。”
The offer could not have come at a more opportune moment.
那个建议提得正是时候。
We're getting nowhere—let's come at it from another angle.
我们这样会毫无进展,还是换个角度考虑一下吧。
launch oneself at (someone); attack
冲向,扑向;攻击。
Have I come at a bad time? On the contrary. We were afraid you weren't coming at all.
我是不是来错了时候?正好相反,我们原来还怕你不来了。
《Alice Through the Looking Glass》《爱丽丝梦游仙境2:镜中奇遇记》
Well, he's obviously late, and the rule in my class is: If you can't come on time, then don't come at all. An option that many of my students use.
他可能是迟到了。而我上课的规矩就是:如果你不能准时到,那就干脆不要到。我很多学生,最后都选择后者。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
Their leader, the Shredder, will come at you with ferocity. His Foot Clan will outnumber you.
他们的领袖施莱德将会找到并杀害你们,他们的大脚帮部下们人数远远超过你们。
《Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles》《忍者神龟:变种时代》
We gotta coalesce. Because if all we come at him with is a plucky attitude... Dude, don't call us plucky.
我们得联合起来。因为如果我们只凭一腔勇气去面对他... 哥们,别说什么一腔勇气。
《Avengers: Infinity War》《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》
I'm coming at you with crazy feet. What do you do about crazy feet? All right, Come on. I'm a blur. I'm a blur. You've never seen bear style. You've only seen praying mantis. Or monkey style. Or I could come at you snickety-snake.
看我的无影脚,没辙了吧? 来吧,看不清我的脚步吧? 没见识过熊猫拳吧? 你大概只看过螳螂拳,猴拳,蛇手刁手。
《Kung Fu Panda》《功夫熊猫》