-
Yes, I am! That's me! Where are they?
没错!就是我!他们呢?
《Finding Dory》《海底总动员2:多莉去哪儿》
-
Somebody order a pizza? Oh, that's me!
有人定比萨饼了吗?哦,是我。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
Grand Supreme Little Darling, New York Division? That's me.
超级小可爱,纽约区。那便是我!
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
Here's a picture of Ross. And that's me. And that's me and Ross. Oh, that is a picture of our first kiss as a married couple.
这是罗斯的照片,那是我我跟罗斯,这是我们第一次以新婚夫妻身份接吻的照片。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
You are an idiot. Yep, that's me. I am that stupid.
你真是个笨蛋。没错,这就是我,我就是那么笨。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
It's me, Sheldon. It's me. I'm going up in space! Technically, I'm an astronaut. That's amazing!
他们选中我,谢尔顿,是我。我要上太空了,严格来说,我是宇航员了。帅呆了!
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
All right, what's going on there? Oh, that's Parent's Day, first grade. That's me with the janitor Martin.
那张是什么?那是一年级的家长日,我和校警马丁的合照。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Yeah, that's me. Well, that's my avatar. At least, until I feel like changing it.
这就是我,应该说是我的游戏角色。至少在没用腻之前是。
《Ready Player One》《头号玩家》
-
Max, are you up? What's that smell? Did you bring home greek food? No, that's me.
麦克斯,你没睡吧?怎么有股味儿?你打包了希腊菜回家吗?没,那是我的味道。
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
-
Yes. That's me. And how did you know this about Zayeed?
是的,是我发的。你怎么知道扎耶德这些事情的?
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
The Keeper, that's me, defends the hoops. With me so far? I think so. What are those?
守门员就是我,守住铁环,懂了吗?咦,是这样。那些是什么?
《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》《哈利·波特与魔法石》
-
The wedding is off, sloppy and immature. That's me. Come on.
婚礼取消了,不成熟的邋遢人。我正是如此,走吧。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
But not too sweet. There's also a salty, gamy thing going on. Yes, that's me. Come on, let's get you outta that shed.
但也不是太甜,还有一股酸酸的异味。是我身上的,我放你出来。
《The Secret Life of Pets》《爱宠大机密》
-
Oh, please, I'm just your little helper. Helping along. That's me.
啊,别这样,我是你的小助手,一路帮忙,就是我。
《Finding Nemo》《海底总动员》
-
And that's me. Hello to the future. What a squeaky voice you have.
那个是我。你好呀,未来的人们!你们的声音好像小孩子!
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
Peppa and George love it when the post arrives. It's address to Ms. Peppa Pig. That's me.
佩奇和乔治很高兴能收到信。这封信是寄给小猪佩奇的。是给我的。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
Really? Yeah. Yeah, I know it's pretty selfish, but hey, that's me. Why don't you try the hummus?
真的?是的,对,我知道我很自私,但我就是这种人。试试这个鹰嘴豆沙。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Vector! That's me, 'cause I'm committing crimes with both direction and magnitude.
“向量”!就是我。因为哥作的案既有方向又有能量
《Despicable Me》《神偷奶爸》
-
Miss Bradshaw? Oh, that's me. I am Gaurau. I will be here to serve you. Thank you.
布莱德肖小姐。是我。我是高鲁,为您服务。谢谢。
《Sex and the City 2》《欲望都市2》
-
Hello. Daddy, it isn't home time yet. We've got a special teacher coming today. That's me. I'm the coach.
你们好!爸爸,还没有到下课时间呢!今天有一位特别的老师要来教我们。那就是我。我就是教练。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
That's him, and that's me smiling.
这是他,这是我,我在笑。
-
A pig—that's me!
一头猪——这就是我!
-
That's me at Guitar Center.
那是我在吉他中心。
-
That's me -- this is my college yearbook photo.
这个人是?就是我,这是我的大学年鉴照片。
-
If somebody around in the future's got my body, that's me.
如果未来有人得到了我的身体,他就是我。
歌曲: That's Me\n歌手: N.Y. Cole\n语言: 其他\n所属专辑: Counting The Miles\n发行日期: 2006-01-01