-
Wow. It's just a good excuse for a cup of tea and a chat.
哇。这是你们坐在一起喝茶聊天的好借口。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Daddy Pig loves doing nothing. How could this be better? I know. A cup of tea.
猪爸爸喜欢什么都不做。还有什么比这更棒?对了!来杯茶更好!
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
Goodbye, Peppa. Goodbye, George. Goodbye, Granny Pig. Goodbye, Grandpa Pig. Goodbye, Granny Pig. Goodbye, Grandpa Pig. Would you like a cup of tea? Would you like a cup of tea?
再见了,佩奇。再见了,乔治。再见了,爷爷。再见了,奶奶。再见了,爷爷。再见了,奶奶。你想要喝一杯茶吗?你想要喝一杯茶吗?
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
Can I make you a cup of tea? I doubt it, but if anyone has a chance, it's probably you.
能给你沏杯茶吗?我怀疑你的能力,不过有机会的人只有你了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
I'm gonna make you a cup of tea and we're gonna talk this whole thing out. All right? Okay.
我给你泡杯茶,我们喝茶聊天,好吗?
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Please. I have no-one else to turn to. Yes, well, I'm very busy at the moment, I have to drink a cup of tea.
求你。我没别的人可以求助。没错,但我现在很忙,我得喝杯茶。
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
Hello, Mr. Monkey. Would you like a cup of tea? Monkey says yes. What's the magic word, Mr. Monkey? That means please.
你好啊,猴子先生,你想不想来一杯茶呢。猴子先生说好的。你知道暗号是什么吗猴子先生。暗号就是请。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Have you got time for have a cup of tea, Grandpa Pig? Oh, yes. It will take them ages to find my eggs. I've hidden them very well.
猪爷爷,你现在有空喝杯茶吗?当然。他们肯定要花很多时间找到我的彩蛋。我把他们藏得非常好。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Don't worry, Peppa, I'll rescue Polly. Come on, Polly. Would you like a cup of tea? Oh no, Polly has flown higher up the tree. Oh. Dear.
别担心,佩奇,我来拯救波莉。过来吧,波莉。你想要喝一杯茶吗?噢不,波波莉又飞到了更高的地方去。噢!糟糕!
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
I could do with a cup of tea.
我需要一杯茶。
-
I've poured a cup of tea for you.
我给你倒了一杯茶。
-
I drank a cup of tea that tasted of diesel.
我喝了一杯有柴油味的茶。
-
A cup of tea? There's nothing I'd like better!
一杯茶?那最好不过了!
-
She put a cup of tea down on the bedside table.
她把一杯茶放在了床边的桌子上。