-
And yet, I know you know the truth.
然而,我知道你们是了解真相的。
《Oprah Winfrey Speech at Harvard》《奥普拉演讲》
-
Humans fancy that there's something special about the way we perceive the world, and yet we live in loops as tight and as closed as the hosts do, seldom questioning our choices, content, for the most part, to be told what to do next.
人类总幻想我们有着一种独特感知世界的方式,然而我们几乎和接待员一模一样,是生活在循环之中,极少质疑我们的选择和满足,在很多时候都是照着别人的意愿行事。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
And yet. Voila! Bon appetite.
搞定啦。做好啦!祝您用餐愉快。
《Blade Runner 2049》《银翼杀手》
-
And yet, you can't speak to women.
可你还是不敢和女人说话。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
That's unbelievable. And yet, believable.
难以置信。你不得不信。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
I can't believe this. And yet somehow it's true.
我不敢相信。但这是真的。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
I loved my mother. And yet, you're trying to kill me.
我爱我的母亲。但是你却试图杀掉我。
《Jupiter Ascending》《木星上行》
-
But Dante doesn't have any hair. And I don't have a nose and yet here we are.
但丹丹又没有毛。我也没有鼻子啊,但我还不是过敏。
《Coco》《寻梦环游记》
-
Okay, so that's what? Two bottles. And yet somehow we went through five?
这么说的话,顶多两瓶。可是这里有五个瓶子。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
And yet weren't there two accidents on your test track during a rainstorm?
但在暴风雨中的测试中是不是出现过两次事故?
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
Ruth stole Landau from you and yet you seem happy, Eli. What's that about?
鲁斯从你这儿偷走了朗度,可你似乎还挺高兴,伊莱,怎么回事?
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
You don't have it? And yet you have the audacity to ask the bank for money?
这么说还没到手?那你还有脸来银行借钱?
《Despicable Me》《神偷奶爸》
-
And yet you can be in two places at once. I urge you to remain in Starfleet.
不过,你可以一人分饰两角了。我支持你继续留在星际舰队。
《Star Trek》《星际迷航》
-
You suggest that I should be completely Vulcan, and yet you married a Human.
您是说我应该彻底成为维肯星人?但你却娶了人类。
《Star Trek》《星际迷航》
-
There were some tense moments, to be sure, and yet we overcame those tensions.
的确有些很紧张的时刻,但我们还是克服了那些紧张。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Your Honor, I am speechless. Me, too. I am speechless and yet intrigued. Go on.
法官阁下,我很无语。我也是很无语,但是很有兴趣,继续。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
I do. And yet I'm doomed while you live on. Funny how things work out, isn't it?
我知道,而知道太多的却灭亡而你却能继续活下去,结局很出乎意料,是不是?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Hi. Hello. There are lots of empty seats around, and yet you are sitting very close.
你好。周围有很多空位,但是你坐得离我很近。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
And yet there was great tension this morning between you and General Braegher. Difference in approach.
但今天上午你和布雷格将军闹得很紧张。见解不同。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
And yet, billions of people now follow his teaching and find in him the guiding light for their lives.
但现在,无数人在他的教诲下,找到了人生的光亮。
《The Queens Christmas Message 2016》《英国女王2016圣诞演讲》
-
可望而不可即
-
He has a good job, and yet he never seems to have any money.
他有份好工作,然而他却好像总也没有钱。
-
Elgar received many honours and much acclaim and yet he often considered himself a failure.
埃尔加获得了很多荣誉和欢呼,但是他常常把自己看成一个失败者。
-
You can get married at sixteen, and yet you haven't got a say in the running of the country.
你可以在16岁结婚,然而对国家的管理你还没有发言权。
-
He was ashamed of himself, and yet he did it.
他为自己感到羞愧,但他还是那样做了。
-
Everything seems asleep, and yet going on all the time.
一切似乎都在沉睡,但却一直在运行。