-
Listen, I don't want to break up with you.
听我说,我没想要跟你分手。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Look, if you want to break up, just say it.
如果你是想要分手,就说出来吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
You can't even break a rule. How would you be expected to break bone?
你甚至都不敢打破规矩,又怎么敢去抛头颅洒热血?
《Star Trek Into Darkness》《星际迷航:暗黑无界》
-
You don't have to break the rules to have an adventure.
不用打破规则也可以冒险啊。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
I want you to break into a place and steal some shit.
我想让你私闯民宅偷东西。
《Ant-Man》《蚁人》
-
I don't understand. Is this a way to break in new shoes?
我就不明白了,新鞋就这样穿的吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
And that? It tried to break the glass. I like her spirit.
那是什么?它曾试图弄碎玻璃。我喜欢她的精神。
《Jurassic World》《侏罗纪世界》
-
Yeah, do you want to break a dying woman's heart? You're dying?
对啊,你想伤一位垂死女人的心吗?你要死了?
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
I don't know what I'm going to do. I don't want to break up over this.
我不知道自己该怎么办,我不想因此和他分手。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
I managed to break through. All we need now is the perfect message.
我可以绕过他们的防火墙,我们现在需要的是一条完美的讯息。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(上)》
-
Well, I officially give you permission to break the pact. Thank you.
好吧,我正式授权允许你打破君子协定。谢谢。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
To Galahad. Harry said you don't like to break the rules, often. Why now?
敬加拉哈德。哈利说你不喜欢经常破坏规矩。现在又是为何?
《Kingsman: The Secret Service》《王牌特工:特工学院》
-
You don't want to break a meatball, that might symbolize broken power.
不要让肉丸散开,这象征着权力的衰弱。
《Chinese Food Made Easy》《中餐速成》
-
Hey, I hate to break up the party, but Amy says I'm tired and have to go to bed.
我也不想打断聚会,但艾米说我累了,必须上床睡觉。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
You need to break it to her gently. First, tell her she's awesome. And pretty.
你得温柔地告诉她,首先,告诉她她超棒。而且好漂亮。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Mr. Dinosaur is made of plastic. It is almost impossible to break him. Dinosaur.
恐龙先生是用塑料做的。想要弄坏恐龙先生几乎是不可能的。恐龙!嘿。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
Okay, sorry to break up this party, but I've got resumes to fax before work tomorrow.
抱歉,我不能再玩了,我在明天工作前得打好履历表。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
And as long as I was going to break to eat anyway, I thought, why not call the girls?
终于休息下来去填肚子的时候,我想,为什么不叫上闺蜜们呢。
《Sex and the City 2》《欲望都市2》
-
So, Cary did not advise you to break the law? We were telling stories, that's all.
凯里没有就如何违法给你们建议吗?我们在讲故事,就是这样。
《The Good Wife Season 6》《傲骨贤妻 第六季》
-
All right, jockstraps, let's gather up. Picture time. Try not to break the camera.
好了,球员们,聚下,拍照了,小心别把相机砸了。
《17 Again》《重返十七岁》
-
She set out to break the world record.
她一心努力要打破世界纪录。
-
They were determined to break from precedent.
他们决心打破先例。
-
A new initiative was needed to break the logjam.
必须采取新的行动来打破僵局。
-
I didn't mean to break his nose. I just saw red.
我不是有意打破他的鼻子的。我只是一时愤怒。
-
About 100 officers in riot gear were needed to break up the fight.
大约需要100名配备防暴装备的警官来结束那场斗殴。