-
What do you want us to do about it?
那你想我们怎么办呢?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
What'd you do about it? Well, I didn't do anything.
那你怎么办?没怎么办。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
What are you gonna do about Smackle?
关于史麦科的事,你打算怎么办?
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
What have you decided to do about your flat?
你决定怎么处理你的公寓了吗?
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
So, the question is: What are we going to do about it? Really. What are you going to do about it?
那么问题在于,我们要如何行动起来?说真的,各位要如何行动起来?
《Oprah Winfrey Speech at Harvard》《奥普拉演讲》
-
Mike, how many miles do you drive every day? On average, I'll do about 165 miles a day.
麦克,你每天要驾驶多少英里?平均165英里每天。
《America Revealed》《透视美国》
-
I bet he's really frightened now. What are you gonna do about it?
我打赌它现在一定被吓坏了,你打算怎么做?
《How to Train Your Dragon》《驯龙高手》
-
Yes. What are we going to do about? What is his name? Khadgar, sire.
是啊,我们该怎么办?他叫什么名字来着?卡德加,陛下。
《Warcraft》《魔兽》
-
Good. Now, let's go decide what we're gonna do about these terrorists.
好,我们去决定要怎么对付恐怖分子吧。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
So what are you going to do about your hair? Cos, you know, humidity...
那你的头发怎么办?你知道,湿气...
《David Beckham: Into the Unknown》《大卫·贝克汉姆:探索未知之境》
-
Terrific. Something weird happened and I don't know what to do about it.
很好,很好,发生了一件怪事,我不知道该怎么办。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
That was ambiguous. Well, now it's biguous. What are you gonna do about it?
怎么了?他刚才说得不够清楚,那么现在我说清楚了,你能怎么拿我怎么样?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
What are you gonna do about your bully? Are you gonna see him? I don't know.
那个欺负你的家伙你打算怎么办?要去见他吗?不知道啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Want me to show my work? Oh, god, no. Just please tell me what to do about it.
想见识下我的数学大作吗?天啊,千万别,告诉我该怎么做就好。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
You infected me a week before my wedding. What am I supposed to do about this?
你在我婚礼前一周传染给我了。我该怎么解决这个?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
That's it for the escape plan. It's ruined. Then what are we gonna do about...
我们的逃跑计划又毁了。那我们下步做什么...
《Finding Nemo》《海底总动员》
-
What are you gonna do about Spanish class? I'm going to have to raise my level, too.
西语课你打算怎么办?我也打算提高我的水平。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
OK, what are we gonna do about this? Well, I guess we could tape Entertainment Tonight.
这件事我们怎么解决?我们可以把“今夜娱乐”录下来。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
Sorry, nothing you can do about it. It's one of my rights as the ex-boyfriend. Oh, yeah.
抱歉,你管不到,这是前任男友的权利。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
If this humiliating experience is really troubling you, there are things we could do about it.
如果这次丢人的经历真的让你很困扰的话,我们还是有办法解决的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Short of gagging the children, there was not much she could do about the noise.
除了不让孩子们说话之外,她对那噪音无能为力。
-
If we then realize that there's nothing I can do about the fact that I'm going to die, then perhaps some of the sting, some of the bite, is eliminated.
如果我们意识到我对自己将要死去的事实无能为力,那么也许一些刺痛,一些咬伤,就会消失。
-
What can I do about that?
这事我可怎么办?
-
So there's nothing we can do about it?
这么说,我们就一点办法没有了?
-
I think the same as you do about this.
在这件事上,我的想法和你一样。