-
Morning! Or what should I say, afternoon?
早上好!或者我应该说下午好?
《RIO 2》《里约大冒险2》
-
Are you supposed to be a couple next, or what?
你们接下来到底要不要凑一对儿啊?
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
You're coming or what?
你要来吗?
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
So what I do isn't worth doing? Or what Ms. Stubbs does, or Mrs. Wilson, or any of us here?
那么我也是在无用功了? 斯塔布斯女士,威尔逊女士还有其他老师都是在浪费时间?
《An Education》《成长教育》
-
Are you supposed to be a couple next or what? Huh? What? Huh?
你们接下来打算凑一对儿吗?什么?什么?
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
It reminded us that no matter who we are or what we looked like, or what we may believe, it is both possible.
它提醒我们,无论是谁,外表怎样,心存何种信念,都有可能实现目标。
《Oprah Winfrey Speech at Harvard》《奥普拉演讲》
-
What if we don't fold our clothes at all? I'd... or what if we fold them?
如果我们不叠衣服呢?我...或者如果我们叠起来呢?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
So Pheebs, are you gonna go back out there or what?
菲比,你还要回去募捐吗?
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Here's a new message. Oh. What? Nothing. Read that one right now. Or what?
又来了一条新消息,噢。怎么了?没事儿。现在就把那条念给我听。要不然呢?
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Yeah, or what, did she dare to talk about her feelings?
是啊,或者,她竟敢谈她的想法?
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
I didn't know whom I might meet or what they might ask.
我不知我会遇到谁或他们会问我什么。
《Forrest Gump》《阿甘正传》
-
If you know anything, you tell me now. Don't make me find out. Or what?
如果你知道什么,现在就告诉我。别等我动手去查。不然呢?
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Yeah? You did? You buried something, I couldn't tell you who or what it was.
是吗?你埋的?你的确埋了东西,但我不能告诉你究竟埋下去了什么。
《Fast and Furious 6》《速度与激情6》
-
Okay, is this the day of good news or what? I got us a job. The wedding reception.
今天真是好消息连连,我帮我们找到工作了,喜宴宴会。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
Go! Go! Go! Go-go-go-go! Yes! Are you people watching this? Is this amazing or what?
真不错。上啊上啊!快上!太好了!你们没看到吗?这真是太棒了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
He's not with a... Does it really matter who or what he's with? The guy is devastated.
他没有和...他和谁在一起玩真的重要吗?那家伙崩溃了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
I see a partner when it comes to Syria, or what's left of it. Let me try one of those.
叙利亚或者满目疮痍的叙利亚,可以成为合作伙伴。给我一个。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Thanks. Oh. So for tomorrow, do you want to rent a car and drive down together or what?
明天你要租辆车一起开过去吗?
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
I don't know what's worse. A dirty bomb about to go off or what'll happen to the city when they know we're looking for one.
我真不知道哪个更可怕。是随时会炸的脏弹,还是全城人知道我们在找一枚脏弹后的反应。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Hopefully every day brings solid ground. But with everything you know, are you jumping or what?
也许接下来的每一天你都可以脚踏实地,不过你再仔细考虑一下,你确定要跳下去吗?
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
I don't know if he's a teacher or what.
我不知道他是个教师还是别的什么。
-
Have you anything to say to us, my friend, or what do you want?
你有什么话要对我们说吗,我的朋友,或者你想要什么?
-
He declined to say when it might be ready or what it might contain.
他拒绝说出它何时可以准备好,或者包含什么内容。
-
He wandered here and there in the city, hardly noticing where he was going, or what was happening around him.
他在城里东游西荡,几乎不知道自己要去哪儿,也不知道周围发生了什么事。
-
We know they smear a liquid on the tube, but we don't know where they secrete it from or what its chemical composition is.
我们知道它们在管上涂抹了一种液体,但我们不知道它们从哪里分泌出这种液体,也不知道它的化学成分是什么。