-
And at the time, his reforms were considered radical.
当时,他的改革被认为很激进。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Kublai, you quote whatever holiness suits you at the time.
忽必烈,你总是引用最有利于你的圣人之言。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
It was here. I was hatter to the White Queen at the time.
又到这里了,那个时候我是白皇后手下的帽匠。
《Alice in Wonderland》《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
-
I'm thinking $400 per machine, for 50 units,paid at the time of delivery.
400美元订购50台,货到的时候付款。
《Jobs》《乔布斯》
-
He was actually planning a party for his girlfriend at the time. Oh, well.
那时他正要规划给他女朋友的宴会,嗯。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
You were working at the Siemens factory at the time? Yes. You'd recently been offered a promotion. Why did you prefer to join the SS?
你当时在西门子工厂工作?是的。那时你刚被升职。为什么还要加入党卫军?
《The Reader》《朗读者》
-
And the Earth's axis tilted that day, though neither they, nor we, knew it at the time.
而世界的旋转轨迹因此而改变,尽管当时他们,以及我们都并不知道。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Now, at the time, the owner of the Gaffney First Bank was a member of the Klan. Some of you know that.
当时,加夫尼第一银行的行长是三K党的成员。这在座的一些人知道。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Chase Patterson, 25, his family slain in 2008. Chase was a prime suspect at the time.
切斯·帕特森,25岁,全家在2008年被杀害,切斯是当时的主要嫌疑人。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
Question: how do you walk the runway blind? It's just that we stay at the same Four Seasons all the time.
请问你们都瞎了,是怎么走T台的?是因为我们每次都是住在同样的四季酒店。
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
-
At the time, we just added him and said, "hey, let's bring him in and see what happens."
那时候,我们就把他招进来,然后说“嘿,让他加入看看会发生什么”
《Linsanity》《林来疯》
-
Fine. Weird. Patient spent most of the time talking about how she hated being back at the hospital.
很好,奇怪,病人花了大部分时间在说她如何讨厌回到医院。
《Mistresses Season 2》《情妇 第二季》
-
You will be opposed at the Kurultai when the time comes. Kaidu, Nayan, many feel entitled to my throne.
等时机一到,会有人与你在忽邻勒塔对垒,海都,纳扬,很多自我感觉有权继位的人。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
At the time, I felt as if I was unworthy, that a mistake had surely been made and at a moment's notice someone would unveil me as a fraud.
那时候,我觉得自己什么都不是,也犯过糊涂,有时会担心有人说我是骗子。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
My marriage fell apart within a year, something that was really embarrassing and painful at the time.
一年不到,我的婚姻就以失败告终了。
《Sheryl Speech at Harvard》《Facebook COO谢丽尔·桑德伯格哈佛演讲》
-
It was down by lightning at the time. But now it's resume to an upright position, to some sort of Magic, or other.
它是当时雷击倒的。不过现在它又被立起来移到原来的位置上了,被某种魔力或其他什么东西。
《Beauty and the Beast》《美女与野兽》
-
Nearly one year ago, when Christopher Pike first gave me his ship, he had me recite the Captain's Oath, words I didn't appreciate at the time.
大约一年前,克里斯多夫·派克第一次把战舰交给我,他让我宣读舰长的誓言,那时我还不懂誓言的意思。
《Star Trek Into Darkness》《星际迷航:暗黑无界》
-
Maya, the best place you can possibly be is with your family right now. No. This is not the time. People go crazy at the holidays. Why would you say that?
玛雅,现在你能去的最好的地方就是和家人一起。不行,时机不对。节假日里的人们都很疯狂。何出此言?
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
25 years ago, a man named Dave I did not know at the time but who would one day become my husband, was sitting where you are sitting today.
25年前,一个我当时还不认识,但以后会成为我丈夫的男人,戴夫,坐在你们现在坐的地方。
《Sheryl Speech at Harvard》《Facebook COO谢丽尔·桑德伯格哈佛演讲》
-
They arise chiefly from what is passing at the time, and though I do sometimes amuse myself with arranging such little elegant compliments.
大半是看临时的情形想起来的,不过有时候我也自己跟自己打趣,预先想好一些很好的小恭维话,平常有机会就拿来应用。
《Pride & Prejudice》《傲慢与偏见》
-
在…的时候
-
I was out of work at the time.
那时我失业了
-
I was out of work at the time.
那时我失业了。
-
At the time, Arnold had disapproved of such levity.
那时候,阿诺德不赞成如此的轻浮行为。
-
Nobody had much money at the time and I was no exception.
那时候谁都没有很多钱,我也不例外。
-
Well, parenthetically, I was trying to quit smoking at the time.
嗯,插一句,我那时正尝试戒烟。
-
The fashion at the time was for teaching mainly the written language.
那时教学时兴的主要是书面语。