-
She didn't ask for them.
她又没要求交。
《Boyhood》《少年时代》
-
There's nothing we can do for them.
对于他们我们无能为力。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
For them, there was no better way to show you.
对他们而言,没有比这更好的表达方式了。
《Divergent》《分歧者:异类觉醒》
-
The game is over for them. What are they watching?
他们的游戏已经结束了.他们在看什么?
《Ready Player One》《头号玩家》
-
Well maybe you should have fought harder for them.
或许你应该为此而更加积极地争取。
《X-Men: Days of Future Past》《X战警:逆转未来》
-
I have been looking for them all week and she is wearing them.
我找了一个星期,她正穿着它。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Most of them were miserable in their lives and what we do for them is a mercy.
他们中很多人生活得很悲惨,其实我们这是在怜悯他们。
《Jupiter Ascending》《木星上行》
-
But now Erudite is looking for them everywhere. They're actively seeking them out.
博学派的人现在在到处找他们,他们不找到誓不罢休的。
《Divergent》《分歧者:异类觉醒》
-
But if you have to have lunch with them, have breakfast with them even baby-sit for them, do whatever it takes to familiarize them with our packages.
必要的话就和他们一起吃饭,甚至是给他们带孩子,竭尽所能向他们介绍我们公司提供的各项投资组合。
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
I'll make room for them next to the hand towels. Ah, good for you, mami.
我会让我偷拿的擦手毛巾让个地儿。干得好,小妞。
《2 Broke Girls Season 5》《破产姐妹 第五季》
-
Did you stop thinking about them? Yes. I wonder how everybody else is doing except for them.
你不再想他们了吗?是的,我想知道除了他们以外的人都在干什么。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
And only when they coming to contacts, the comparison with contacts help us understand, how much we love them, care about them want them, willing to pay for them and so on.
一旦与别人联系,同他们比较,让我们更清楚到底多爱他们,关心 喜欢他们,愿意为他们买单等等。
《Predictably Irrational》《怪诞行为学》
-
I mean, if a slimy reptile found them appetizing, there was certainly no place for them in my diet.
黏糊糊软趴趴的动物喜欢的食物,我想想都觉得恶心。
《Flipped》《怦然心动》
-
If they'd all come rushing out, we couldn't just let them escape. We couldn't. We were responsible for them!
与其让她们都冲出来,我们不如把她们关在里面。我们不能开门,我们要对她们负责!
《The Reader》《朗读者》
-
That means health care that's there for them when they need it.
这意味着当他们需要时,就已经准备好的医疗保健。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
Worldwide? That is wide. You know the tasting is for them, right?
全球吗?真是太全了。你知道今天是他们试吃吧?
《2 Broke Girls Season 5》《破产姐妹 第五季》
-
People came in and killed our friends. And I feel sorry for them.
那些人来杀了我们的朋友。那我只能表示遗憾。
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
Block all exits, cut off their supplies. You make it impossible for them to launch their hovercrafts. Bury them alive.
封堵所有出口,切断一切供给,使他们无法发射自己的飞行器。活埋他们。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(下)》
-
Well, You know he lost his keys so he was looking for them. In your mouth?
他的钥匙掉了,就回来找。在你的嘴里找?
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Which would be great, if it weren't for the fact that those pesky humans don't always do what's best for them.
这样很好,只是那些讨厌鬼总是不做对我们最好的决定。
《60 Second Adventures in Economics》《60秒趣味经济学》
-
They had a house built for them.
他们让人给他们建了一栋房子。
-
Mary cooked and cleaned for them.
玛丽为他们做饭、打扫卫生。
-
It was a month of catch-up for them.
他们那个月急起直追。
-
The drug is a big moneymaker for them.
毒品对他们来说是个赚钱的大买卖。
-
Life was a continual struggle for them.
生活对他们来说就是不断的挣扎。
-
A hotel room is being prepared for them.
正在为他们准备一间旅馆客房。
-
I cut a piece of birthday cake for them all.
我给他们每个人都切了一块生日蛋糕。
-
I waited for them at the bottom of the hill.
我在山脚下等他们。
-
I still do a certain amount of work for them.
我仍旧为他们做一定数量的工作。
-
He fronted for them in several illegal property deals.
他为他们在几次非法房地产交易中作了掩护。
-
They did not know what their captors planned for them.
他们不知道捉他们的人要对他们做什么。
-
It's difficult for them to get here much before seven.
他们很难在7点以前早早地来到这里。
-
By far the most important issue for them is unemployment.
显然对他们来说最重要的问题是失业。
-
I'll say this for them , they're a very efficient company.
我要为他们说句公道话,他们公司的效率的确很高。
-
He said there was no lack of things for them to talk about.
他说他们不缺话题谈。
-
The steep sidewalk was too narrow for them to walk abreast.
这个很陡的人行道窄得不能让他们并排走。
-
He had the cheek to ask his ex-girlfriend to babysit for them.
他竟厚着脸皮要他以前的女朋友为他们临时照看小孩。
-
Working with white people hasn't been a problem for me or for them.
和白种人在一起工作对我或对他们来说一直都不是个问题。
-
Nancy dipped into the bowl of popcorn that Hannah had made for them.
南希把手伸进盛着汉娜给她们做的爆米花的碗里。
-
He sent off copies to various people for them to read and make comments.
他把复印件寄给不同的人,请他们阅读并发表意见。