-
Don't laugh at your mum. I'm telling you, I can't even go to humid countries cos of my hair.
不要嘲笑你妈妈。我是说我不能去太潮湿的国家,会毁了发型的。
《David Beckham: Into the Unknown》《大卫·贝克汉姆:探索未知之境》
-
Yes. Yes. I'd be a physicist with a Nobel in chemistry. Everyone laugh at the circus freak.
是的,我是个获得诺贝尔化学奖的物理学家,大家快来嘲笑这个小丑吧。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
And I didn't know what else to do. It was like having an out-of-body experience as if I could laugh at that Chinese kid on the playground with all the other Americans because I was one of them, right? Wrong! On many levels.
我不知道还有什么可做,就好像我不是我自己一样,就好像我也可以在游乐场上嘲笑一个中国孩子,和其他美国孩子一起,因为我是“他们”的一员,对吗?错了!大错特错。
《Leehom Wang Speech at Oxford》《王力宏牛津大学演讲》
-
You are not allowed to laugh at my joke.
我的笑话不准你笑。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Hey. Don't laugh at him. He's my drowning moron.
嘿,别笑他,这个快淹死的混蛋是我的。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
How could you not laugh at something like that, right?
这难道不搞笑吗?
《Modern Family Season 7》《摩登家庭 第七季》
-
We could always laugh at him. No. Mr Darcy is not to be teased.
讥笑他一番。不行,达西先生是不能让人笑话的。
《Pride & Prejudice》《傲慢与偏见》
-
The servants would sing to me, laugh at my jokes. I wish I knew their names.
佣人们会给我唱歌,会捧场我的笑话,真希望我知道他们的名字。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
As long as you're making sandwiches... You can laugh at that one later, too.
我老婆子有要做三明治就行... 这个笑话你也可以晚点再补笑。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
Oh, you don't know the place? You'll laugh at me, but I've hardly ever been in a public house.
你不知道这里吗?你会笑我的,但我几乎从未来过酒馆。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
All right. A few people have invited us in just to laugh at me on this deal. Is that you? Is that what this is?
好吧,有些人请我们来就是想笑话这笔交易,你们也是吗?就为了笑话我吗?
《The Big Short》《大空头》
-
No. I mean, what if you wanna try something really new and it's a total disaster and all your friends laugh at you.
不,我意思是,如果你尝试全新的事物,但结果却很糟糕,你所有的朋友都会取笑你。
《High School Musical》《歌舞青春》
-
I already pretended to laugh at that joke once. Do I have to do it again? Yeah, I'd appreciate it. Samuel Morse. You kill me.
我已经为这笑话假笑过一次了。我们一定得再来一次吗?你能配合就再好不过了。萨缪尔·摩尔斯,要被你笑死了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
-
You all right? Sorry, I haven't had a second to myself. So let me just go back inside, finish my report, brush my teeth, change out of my pajamas, make a sandwich, and then I'll come out here and laugh at your joke.
你还好吗?抱歉,前面一直忙得不可开交。先让我回屋,好好写完报告,刷个牙,换下睡衣,做个三明治,然后我再出来笑你刚才说的笑话。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
I can't go into work looking like this - everyone will laugh at me.
我不能这个样子去上班 大家会嘲笑我的
-
You never laugh at my jokes!
你们听了我的笑话从不发笑!
-
Lysenko gave a deep rumbling laugh at his own joke.
李森科对自己讲的笑话报以朗声大笑。
-
I just couldn't laugh at his jokes the way I used to.
我就是不能像以前那样笑他讲的笑话。
-
When I was a lad his age I would laugh at the strangest things.
我是他那么大的小伙子时,我常嘲笑一些最奇怪的事情。
-
She knew that the girls used to imitate her and laugh at her behind her back.
她知道那些女孩子过去常在背地里模仿她、嘲笑她。