-
What happened? They must've cut it.
怎么会这样?一定是他们剪掉了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
You can't cut it down. You just can't.
你们不能砍这棵树,不能砍。
《Flipped》《怦然心动》
-
Stop it. Cut it out. Cut it out. Okay, okay, I'm sorry, it will never happen...
别闹了,够了。对不起,我不会再…
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Cut it there! Cut! Check the tapes. We can talk now. She sounds incredible.
这里停一下!卡!看一下录像带。我们现在能说话了。听起来她很了不起。
《La La Land》《爱乐之城》
-
I can cut it for you. You're not Mr. D'Onofrio. I get my hair cut by Mr. D'Onofrio. You believe this guy?
我可以帮你理发。你不是诺费奥先生,我的头发一般是诺费奥先生理的。你信得过这家伙吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
But who told you, you could cut it down? The owner.
谁批准你们砍树的? 树的主人啊。
《Flipped》《怦然心动》
-
I mean, he didn't even ask. He just cut it. It's my hair.
他甚至都没问问我的意见,他说剪就剪,这是我的头发。
《Boyhood》《少年时代》
-
This bit here, again we want to cut it into pieces, okay?
这个部分,也一样,要切成小段。
《Chinese Food Made Easy》《中餐速成》
-
Are you sure? We got a business to run. Cut it, I'll be fine.
你确定吗?我们还有生意要忙,快剪吧,我会没事的。
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
-
What is that? No. That's like a smile. You don't smile. Cut it out.
是个屁啦?不是,那看起来像微笑,你从来不笑,少装了。
《2 Broke Girls Season 5》《破产姐妹 第五季》
-
One or two won't cut it. We need to link all three carriers for this to work.
只换一两个没用我,们必须把三架天空母舰都连上。
《Captain America: The Winter Soldier》《美国队长2》
-
Well she totally called me on it, okay. She said, 'cut it out, get real', and I did.
她直接批评我,她说“少来了,正经一点”我照办了。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
When you find a cancer in an organization, you must cut it out before it can spread.
当你在组织里发现了一枚毒瘤,必须得在它扩散前尽早切除。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
Bryce. You guys, come up here with me. They won't cut it down if we're all up here.
布莱斯,你们快上来帮我啊,上面人一多,他们就不敢砍了。
《Flipped》《怦然心动》
-
Then it's no longer a dumpling. Once you cut it open it is, at best, a very small open-faced sandwich.
那就不是饺子了,当你把它切开以后就是开口的小三明治了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
You know that's probably why babies learn to talk, so they can tell grown ups to cut it out.
说不定那是宝宝学说话的原因,好告诉大人们“够了”。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
Fine. What do you want to eliminate? And who gets the extra dumpling? We could cut it into thirds.
好,那么舍弃哪道?多出的一个蒸饺给谁?可以切成三份。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
This bush has been here since I was a little piggy. It's an overgrown weed. I should've cut it down years ago.
我小的时候就有这些黑莓灌木丛了。这些灌木丛长得太快了。我几年前就该把他处理掉的。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
So what are you drinking? Well, it's been a rough day. I usually go chamomile tea, but I don't think that's going to cut it.
你打算喝点什么?今天超不顺,我通常喝甘菊茶,但我觉得喝那个没用了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
No. This isn't about the cop's motive, this is about you putting doubt in the mind of the jury and I want you to cut it out.
不,这跟警察的动机无关,你这是在给陪审团灌输疑点,我希望你就此打住。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
打住;住嘴
-
所留余地太小
-
Cut it into two exact halves.
把它切成准确的两半儿。
-
I wash the cucumber and cut it.
我把黄瓜洗干净然后切好。
-
Cut it out.; Quit that!
少来这一套。
-
There was only one piece of cake, but we cut it in two.
只有一块蛋糕, 但我们把它切成两半儿。
-
Never in her life had she seen the like, and now she really possessed it and could cut it herself.
她一生中从未见过这样的东西,现在她真的拥有了它,可以自己切割它。
Cut it是O.T. Genasis和Young Dolph的歌曲。
《Cut it》是一款休闲益智游戏类游戏。