-
What about me? What about you what?
我怎么样?你什么怎么样?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
What about you, Penny? What about me what?
那你呢,佩妮。我怎么了?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
No. You're crazy about me.
才怪,你这么喜欢我。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
And your wife is worried about me?
而你妻子担心的人却是我?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
What about me? You just said I could.
那我呢?你说我可以当。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
I heard he was dead! You care about me.
我听说他死了!你们关心我才怪。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
You do not know anything about me, loser.
你可一点也不了解我,你个屌丝。
《Guardians of the Galaxy 2》《银河护卫队2》
-
Well, what about me? I'm a medical marvel.
我呢?我是医学奇迹!
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Men will one day sing songs about me, sister.
终有一日人们会颂扬我的,姐姐。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
Please, this isn't about me. I'm proud of you.
拜托,今天的主角不是我,我真为你骄傲。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
What about me? You said you didn't want to go.
我呢?你说过你不想去。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Okay, look, here's something people do not know about me.
我要跟你说一件其他人都不知道的我的事。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Sheldon, you're not a weirdo. I wasn't speaking about me.
Sheldon你不是个奇葩。我没说自己。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
What about me?
让我来吧。
《Transformers: Age of Extinction》《变形金刚4:绝迹重生》
-
What are you talking about? I'm talking about me having a baby.
你们在谈什么?谈我要生孩子的事。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
What about you? What about me? What do you do? I go to Fordham.
你呢?我吗?你现在做什么呢?我在福特汉姆上学。
《Whiplash》《爆裂鼓手》
-
Really? This isn't about me. Well, it certainly isn't about Randall.
真的吗?我说的不是自己。肯定也不是说兰德尔吧。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
Yeah, why don't we talk about that? This isn't about me or your father.
是啊,为什么不谈谈这个?这与我或你爸爸都无关。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Jim told me nothing about the contest, so there was no rule about me losing a bet to a smart kid.
吉姆没告诉我挑战的事情,所以我打赌输给一个聪明的小子也没什么。
《Ready Player One》《头号玩家》
-
I think about you all the time. I mean do you ever still think about me?
我无时无刻不想起你。难道你一点都没有想起我?
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
Danny could be very jealous and possessive about me.
丹尼会很嫉妒,对我独占欲极强。
-
There has been a lot of talk about me getting married.
有很多关于我要结婚了的议论。
-
I nearly died when I read what she'd written about me.
看到她对我的描述,我差点没死。
-
I know what your opinion about me is.
我知道你们对我的看法。
-
There ought to be a book written about me, that there ought!
应该写一本关于我的书,真应该!