-
Then let's quit wasting time and get on with it. Get on with what? Payback, kid. Payback.
那就别浪费时间了,直奔主题吧。直奔什么主题?还人情,孩子,还人情。
《The Jungle Book》《奇幻森林》
-
Put it on my head. You're making me look stupid. Get on with it. You incompetent imbecile.
快点儿把王冠戴到我脑袋上去.你真是让我出尽了洋相。给我戴好.你真是个没用的大笨蛋。
《Alice Through the Looking Glass》《爱丽丝梦游仙境2:镜中奇遇记》
-
You know, don't be silly. We're happy to have you. We'll let you get on with your day.
别傻了。有你在这里我们很开心。那我们就不打扰你了。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
Yeah, maybe if we move on and think about something else, then we could get on with our lives. she said, knowing that was crazy.
是啊,或许我们放下了想点别的事然后就可以继续我们的生活。她说道,虽然知道这有多疯狂。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
相处融洽
-
Do you get on with your new neighbours?
你和新邻居相处和睦吗
-
Can we just get on with it, huh?
我们能继续干下去吗,啊?
-
Get on with it! We haven't got all day.
继续干吧!我们的时间并不多。
-
Just buzz off and let me get on with my work.
走开,我得继续干活了。
-
Get on with thee, lad.
继续干吧,孩子。
-
Will you stop messing around and get on with some work?
别瞎闹了,干点正经事儿不行吗?