(of a feeling)affect, influence, or take control of (someone)
(感情)影响,支配,控制(某人)
-
I don't know what's got into him .我不知道他着了什么魔了。
影响;支配;控制
闯祸;惹麻烦;遇到麻烦
使身体健康
对活动(或日常工作)开始熟悉
养成某种习惯
进入状态;开始顺利地做某事
被出版;被发表
He's started to get into trouble at school.
他开始在学校惹麻烦了
She failed to get into art college.
她未能进入艺术学院。
What's the best way to get into journalism?
进入新闻界的最佳途径是什么?
I want you to get into a whole new state of mind.
我想让你进入一种全新的心态。
They tried to get into the club but were refused admission.
他们试图进入俱乐部,但遭到拒绝。
It's not easy for somebody to get into the building unobserved.
进入这栋大楼而不被发现很不容易。
(of a feeling)affect, influence, or take control of (someone)
(感情)影响,支配,控制(某人)
我不知道他着了什么魔了。
If we're gonna get out of here, we're gonna need to get into that watchtower. And to do that, I'm gonna need a few things.
想逃走就得进入那座了望台,所以需要几样东西。
《Guardians of the Galaxy》《银河护卫队》
Exactly. If we didn't do it, these students would never get into another institution.
没错,如果我们没有这样做的话,这些学生可能永远都不会有进入高校的机会。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
Hello. I am theoretical physicist, Dr. Sheldon Cooper, auditioning for the role of Professor Proton. Now, excuse me while I get into character.
大家好,我是一名理论物理学家,谢尔顿·库珀博士,为质子博士一角试镜。现在,请允许我进入角色之。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
I love her! And here we go. Hey, Mia. How did you get into this? And roll! Get into what? You know, movies, acting. Action!
我喜欢她。准备开始。米娅,你是怎么进来的?准备,拍摄!进哪啊?就是,电影啊,表演啊。开拍!
《La La Land》《爱乐之城》
You do not want to get into that, man. Too much drama.
你不会想淌这趟浑水的,太戏剧化了。
《High School Musical》《歌舞青春》
I love you. You better. Get your fix now, because once we get into the office...
我爱你,最好是这样哦,现在腻歪个够吧,因为一旦我们去办公室...
《Mistresses Season 2》《情妇 第二季》
Okay, well, let's get into how you calculated all those parameters.
好吧,给我们讲讲你是怎么计算那些参数的。
《Sully》《萨利机长》
Let me see if I get how you teach. My boyfriend and I get into a fight. I was talking about you.
我看看我能不能弄明白你怎么教他们的,我和我男朋友吵了一架。啊哦。我说的就是你。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
Can I get into college with this? Of course! Columbia? No! Rutgers? No!
有这个我能上大学吗?当然。哥伦比亚大学?那不行!罗格斯大学?不行!
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
She can get into any restaurant, but the best husband she can find is Raj?
她什么餐馆都能订到位,却只能找拉杰做她的丈夫吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
He could get into anywhere, just don't know how the hell we're gonna find him.
他来去如风,就是不知道该他妈去哪找他。
《X-Men: Days of Future Past》《X战警:逆转未来》
I'm not gonna get into NYU. You don't know that. No, I do. You don't know that.
我不会被纽约大学录取的。这可不一定。不,我确定。你肯定不知道。
《Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb》《博物馆奇妙夜3》
Look, I'm not gonna get into the weeds on this, but let's just cut to the chase.
我不跟你扯什么有的没的,我就跟你直说了吧。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
Sophie, we really can't get into this now. We are way behind with these T-shirts.
苏菲,我们现在真的没空帮你,T恤的进度远远落后。
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
Well, I could get into the head wrap but the veil across the mouth, it freaks me out.
头巾我还能接受。但是嘴前的面纱看着就诡异。
《Sex and the City 2》《欲望都市2》
Wow. Can I be in your secret club? It's not easy to get into. You have to say the secret word.
喔,我也可以加入你的俱乐部吗。嘘,想要加入俱乐部可不容易。你必须说出那个暗号才可以加入。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
It's extraordinarily difficult to get into this place because intel is obsessed with cleanliness.
在这儿很难立足,因为英特尔对卫生的要求很高。
《America Revealed》《透视美国》
Peppa cannot wait to get into bed. Peppa is putting her tooth under the pillow for the Tooth Fairy.
佩琪迫不及待地去睡觉了。佩琪把牙齿放在枕头下面,等着牙仙子。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
If the government wants to get into the business of giving discount drugs to the all the population.
如果政府计划把折扣药品把折扣药品发放给所有人群。
《Predictably Irrational》《怪诞行为学》
So, what you're saying is, no mask can beat it. We're busted before we could even get into the vault.
你是说面具骗不了它,在我们到达地下室之前就会被识破。
《Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation》《碟中谍5:神秘国度》