-
Hey, my Father's house does that.
我爸的房子也会那样。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
My father says she should've been my mother!
我爸说她本来应该是我妈。
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
In fact, my father was a den mother.
当然,实际上我爸爸是童子军的女训导员。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
Wait a minute. My father knew about this?
等等。我爸早就知道这一切吗?
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
I treated my father with it. It does work.
我在我爸爸身上试验了,它有效。
《Rise of the Planet of the Apes》《猩球崛起》
-
My father didn't stress diplomacy. Thanos?
我父亲没特别传授外交手腕。萨诺斯?
《Guardians of the Galaxy》《银河护卫队》
-
My father didn't just recover. He improved.
我的父亲不仅痊愈了,他还进步了。
《Rise of the Planet of the Apes》《猩球崛起》
-
I don't wanna meet my father over the phone.
我不想在电话上跟我爸相认。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
My father went to Vietnam. Didn't come back.
我父亲去了越南,再也没有回来。
《Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles》《忍者神龟:变种时代》
-
My father works alongside our leader, Marcus.
我的父亲跟随我们的领袖马库斯工作。
《Divergent》《分歧者:异类觉醒》
-
My father evidently was extremely intelligent.
我父亲据说极其聪明。
《Like Sunday, Like Rain》《如晴天,似雨天》
-
My father was gone. This drug brought him back.
我的父亲曾经病入膏肓,这种药治好了他。
《Rise of the Planet of the Apes》《猩球崛起》
-
You know my father, Professor Brand. We're NASA.
你认识我父亲, Brand教授,我们是NASA的。
《Interstellar》《星际穿越》
-
I was in Gaffney yesterday, visiting my father's grave.
我昨天去了加夫尼给我父亲扫墓。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
We are in agreement. And my father's minister will capitulate.
我们意见一致,我父王的臣子会做出让步的。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
My father's disease eventually outran the cure. For goodness sake.
我父亲的病最终复发了,天哪。
《Rise of the Planet of the Apes》《猩球崛起》
-
What if my father wasn't like my father until he met my mother?
万一我爸爸在遇到我妈妈之前也不是后来那样呢?
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
She loves Shawn? She loved my father. Well, Shawn isn't like your father.
她爱肖恩。她曾经很爱我爸爸。但肖恩跟你爸爸不一样。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Oh, my father, he wasn't a very nice man. He wasn't like your father. Why not?
我老爸不是好人,他跟你们的爸爸不一样。为什么?
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
This is my father, this is a picture of my dad.
这是我爸爸,这是我爸爸的照片。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
My father built me a playhouse.
爸爸给我建了一间儿童游戏房。
-
I don't trust my father anymore.
我再也不相信我父亲了。
-
My father sold real estate.
我父亲经营过房地产。
-
My father didn't really love her.
我父亲实际上并不爱她。
-
My father just erupted into fury.
我父亲勃然大怒。