〈非正式〉 犯罪集团成员,歹徒。
-
The cops arrested some mobsters in this dumped plant.
警察在这个废弃工厂里逮捕了一些暴徒。
-
The armed mobster was shot dead by the sniper.
武装匪徒被狙击手击毙。
-
My son was kidnapped by several mobsters.
我儿子被几个歹徒绑架了。
-
You'll look like a little 1 mobster.
你会看起来像一名小黑道。
-
Ago a week, I fall among a Internet mobster.
一星期前,我偶遇一个网上匪徒。
-
One mobster whom Broderick couldn't abide was Jack.
有一名歹徒叫杰克,他使布罗德里克实在无法容忍。
-
The verdict of the jury was in favor of the mobster.
陪审团的裁判有利于那匪徒。
-
So you don't deny going to Las Vegas to meet with a reputed mobster.
那你不否认去了拉斯维加斯见这个臭名昭著的匪徒?
-
Every mobster needs a money guy.
黑帮也需要人管钱。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
Everything's changing. I lost my friends and you're a mobster.
一切都变了,我失去了我的朋友,你变成了小混混。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
So? So why is it no longer a specialty? Did the chef lose confidence in the dish or himself? And look over here. Shrimp in mobster sauce. What is mobster sauce?
所以呢?所以它为什么不是招牌菜了呢?这里的厨师是对这道菜没了信心,还是对他自己没了信心啊?再看这里,强盗酱沾鲜虾,强盗酱是什么?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
He's in Bucharest putting together a deal with some Albanian mobster. You've got 36 hours. That's your window.
他在布加勒斯特,跟一帮阿尔巴尼亚人谈交易,你有36个小时,这是你唯一的机会。
《The Expendables 3》《敢死队3》
-
It's obviously a typo. Perhaps. Or perhaps this restaurant's now a front for organized crime. For all we know the mobster sauce contains actual chunks of deceased mobsters.
这明显是打印错误。也许吧,也可能是这家餐馆现在是一场有组织的犯罪活动的前线阵地,就上面的介绍来看,强盗酱里包含丰富的已死强盗的肉。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》