-
I have a message for the young people here today.
我要对今天在座的年轻人说几句。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
And know that every day, he goes into the office and looks at the young men, and feels like, somehow, he got suckered!
知道每天走进办公室看着那些年轻人觉得他弱爆了。
《Me before you》《遇见你之前》
-
I wouldn't put it like that, m'lord, but Mr Carson knew more of the young men that died than you did.
不是那个意思,老爷,可卡森先生认识的阵亡年轻人比您多。
《Downton Abbey Season 5》《唐顿庄园 第五季》
-
Golly, life is full of surprises. But I'd better check to see that the young men are keeping the peace.
天啊,生活真是充满惊喜,但我最好去看看那些年轻人是不是在和平相处。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
Hey. Hey. What are you doing? Putting on the sneakers to get in the young mindset, you know, see if it sparks anything.
嘿, 你在做什么?在试穿步鞋,融入年轻人的世界,看会不会激发出什么点子。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
Jazz is dying because of people like you. You play into 90 year olds at The Lighthouse. Where are the kids? Where are the young people?
就是因为像你这样的人才导致爵士乐的衰亡。你演奏的是灯塔酒吧里那种老式90年代的腔调。小孩子们呢?年轻人呢?
《La La Land》《爱乐之城》
-
From the moment I killed the young lady in the record shop, I knew you would stop at nothing to catch me.
从我在音像店杀死那个年轻姑娘开始我,就知道你会不顾一切来抓我。
《Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation》《碟中谍5:神秘国度》
-
How are you doing on the young lady front? I hear you're in some sort of a long distance situation?
你跟年轻女孩子相处得怎样?我听闻你被异地恋困扰着。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
Yeah, well I had to learn, I was staying at the "Y" and some off the young men weren't acting Christian enough.
我非学不可,我住在基督教青年会时,有些男生不像基督徒。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
And when we do, we must hand the baton to the young. To those who have the strength to carry on our work when we are gone.
到那时,我们就得把接力棒交给下一代。那些等我们离世后,有力量继续我们事业的人。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
The young would have to be tested, even sacrificed, inside harsh environments, where their brain activity could be studied.
婴儿必须接受测试,甚至死去,把他们放在严酷的环境里,以便研究他们的大脑活动。
《The Maze Runner》《移动迷宫》
-
And until the young Alice joins you for tea, it will always remain 1 minute till tea time for you and your dunderheads. Enjoy the present.
只要小爱丽丝还没来喝茶,那你和你这群蠢货朋友距离下午茶时间永远都差一分钟,你和你的傻瓜。好好享受现在吧。
《Alice Through the Looking Glass》《爱丽丝梦游仙境2:镜中奇遇记》
-
The young woman was tall and slim.
那个年轻女子个子高挑,身材苗条。
-
I met the young Bill Clinton at Oxford.
比尔•克林顿年轻的时候,我在牛津见过他。
-
The young man flopped back, unconscious.
那年轻人仰面倒下,不省人事。
-
The young French midfielder has yet to score.
该法国中场的年轻球员有待进球。
-
The young man led Mark Ryle along a corridor.
那个青年男子带着马克·赖尔沿着一条走廊走。