-
That is, if you can find your way out!
当然,您要舍得离开这个霓虹天堂!
《10 Cities Vacation Travel Guide》《10大名城旅游攻略》
-
Hello. Oh hi, are you on your way over. Oh.
你好,你正要过来…哦!
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
You use it to get your way. I use it to get the right way. The fact that the right way is also my way is a happy coincidence.
你就拿它来给自己行方便了呀。我是拿它来做该做的事,事实证明,该做的事就是给我自己行方便,这真是个美妙的巧合。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
I plan on winning, Jackie. Just not your way. And with or without your support.
我想获胜,杰姬,只是方法与你不同。不管你支不支持我。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
I never get involved in politics. You'd best be on your way.
我从不卷入政治,你最好继续走你的路。
《Alice in Wonderland》《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
-
Your husband is wasting away in prison and you're trying to seduce your way into a job.
你的丈夫在监狱里日渐消瘦,你却想靠勾引别人来获得工作。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Oh, there's more to being king than getting your way all the time.
你错了,国王也不能凡事随心所欲。
《The Lion King》《狮子王》
-
Can we please change the subject? Hi. Well, that didn't go your way.
我们能换个话题吗?嗨!貌似天不遂人愿啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
Are these all for me? Just start from the outside and work your way in.
这全套都是我的吗? 摆在外侧的先用。
《Titanic》《泰坦尼克号》
-
You always get your way. I'll stipulate to that if you give me the ring.
有哪次不是你说了算。你把魔戒给我,才是每次我说了算。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
They're a manifestation. They're just your way of making sense of all this.
它们只是表象,是你的主观想象。
《Source Code》《源代码》
-
You recruit other hosts to help you. Then you're to make your way to the train.
你召集了其他接待员帮助你,然后你上了火车。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
You'll have to take it with you on your way, and think of me when you look at it.
因为这一路上你都要带着它,看到它就会想到我。
《Cinderella》《灰姑娘》
-
Mrs. Florrick, you knew he was in love with you, and you used it to get your way?
福瑞克夫人,你知道他爱上你了,而你利用这种爱达到你的目的对吗?
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
I was hoping you'd find your way here. There are so many things we should discuss.
我一直盼望着你来,很多事我们得谈谈。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(下)》
-
I'll get you some PAC money rolling your way. Should be enough to get you started.
我会给你找一笔政治行动委员会资金来铺路,应该足以让你启动参选了。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Hey, William, you know your way around a yam? Of course. Let me at them yams. Thank God.
威廉,你知道怎么处理甘薯吗?当然,我来处理这个吧。谢天谢地。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
But you did do it. So what if it didn't all go your way? That's what makes it an adventure.
但你做到了,事情没有完全如你所愿又如何?这样才是冒险啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
By the time you've lost this office, Olivia's law firm will go tits up. Don't forget, we pushed most of your clients your way.
等你没了这个职位,奥利维亚的律所也会黄了,别忘了,我们给你引了好多客户。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Steve. You know, what's about to happen. Do you really want to punch your way out of this one?
史蒂夫,你知道接下来会怎么样,你这次也要打出一条血路吗?
《Captain America: Civil War》《美国队长3》
-
Text me when you're on your way.
路上给我发短信吧。
-
I'd love a ride home—if it's not out of your way.
我很想搭你的车回家,如果这不叫你绕路的话。
-
Is this your plan for making your way in the world ?
这就是你要出人头地的计划吗?
-
I'll stop by and see you next time I'm down your way.
下次我去你那一带时会顺道去看你的。
-
If you believe you can make her happy, I won't stand in your way.
如果你相信你能使她幸福,我不会妨碍你的。