-
Can't you see that none of that stuff works with me? What stuff?
你还不明白这些伎俩对我并不管用吗?什么伎俩?
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
What is it? Can't you see that I am in the middle of a pep talk?
你们在这干吗?没看见我正在鼓舞士气吗?
《Despicable Me》《神偷奶爸》
-
That will mean a great deal to her whether or not it's legal. Can't you see that?
这对她来说已经够了,管他合不合法,你怎么就不明白?
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
Okay, the more blase you are about this, the more worried I'm getting. Can't you see that?
你越觉得无所谓我就越焦虑,你看不出来吗?
《Mistresses Season 2》《情妇 第二季》
-
Ease up on the reins there, hoss. Can't you see? He feels terrible! Hell, we all do!
别这么上火吗,老大。你没看见吗?他很难受!我们都一样。
《Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb》《博物馆奇妙夜3》
-
You see, you've got her all excited now, don't you, old sport? Daisy. Even alone I can't say I never loved Tom. It wouldn't be true.
她被你弄得太激动了,老伙计?黛西。就算单独谈,我也不能说从未爱过汤姆,那不是真心话。
《The Great Gatsby》《了不起的盖茨比》
-
Daisy. Can't you see who this guy is with his house and his parties and his fancy clothes?
黛西,黛西,这个人有大房子,酒会和光鲜的衣服你就看不清他的真面目了吗?
《The Great Gatsby》《了不起的盖茨比》
-
Can't you see him, Peppa? Let's play catch. OK. To you, Leo. Peppa throws the ball to Suzy's pretend friend. Leo cannot catch the ball.
你看不到吗,佩奇?我们来扔球玩吧。好的!给你,里奥。佩奇把球扔给了苏西的假想朋友。里奥他没有办法接到球。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
Hamba — can't you see I'm busy?
走开——没看见我在忙吗?
-
Can't you see? They're boxes!
你看不到吗? 它们是盒子!
-
Can't you see those thieves?
你难道没看见那两个小偷吗?
-
Can't you see the speed limit?
难道你没看见限速牌吗?
-
Can't you see I've got teeth too?
难道你没有看见我也有牙齿吗?
-
Can't you see how scared she is?
你没看见她多害怕吗?。
-
Can't you see I'm white and nerdy?
没发现我又白又宅?。
-
Can't you see the fortified walls?
难道你没看见那固若金汤的城墙?。
-
Your neck for? Can't you see well?
你干吗伸长脖子?你看不见吗?
-
L'm trying to. Or can't you see that?
我正努力了解你。难道你看不出来吗?