-
I have always been willing to talk.
我一直很愿意与你磋商。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
Michael was willing to die for what he believed in.
迈克尔愿意为他的信念而死。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
You're bluffing. Are you willing to risk it?
你只是在吓唬我。你真愿意冒这个险吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Sheldon, I'm really impressed you're willing to try this.
谢尔顿,我非常惊讶你居然愿意来亲身体验。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
All yours if you're willing to reinstate the Roommate Agreement.
都是你的,只要你愿意恢复室友协议。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
We are willing to continue discussions on a potential compromise.
我们愿意继续谈判基于一个有可能性的妥协的基础上
《Linsanity》《林来疯》
-
Success, real success is being willing to do the things that other people are not.
成功,真正的成功是愿意去做别人都不愿意做的事情。
《The Expendables 3》《敢死队3》
-
I thought Mendoza was willing to work with us. He is. The problem is Curtis Haas.
我以为Mendoza愿意合作。他愿意。问题是Curtis Haas。
《House of Cards Season 2》《纸牌屋 第二季》
-
There are some owners who are willing to forego the season.
有一些老板愿意走在这个赛季之前
《Linsanity》《林来疯》
-
If by "cool" you mean "willing to," yes. If by "cool" you mean "cool," clearly you've never seen me play the cello.
如果你是想问我愿不愿意,那么我愿意,如果是想问酷不酷,那你肯定没看过我拉大提琴。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
And they're willing to pay extra to get that particular size onion.
他们愿意付出额外的金钱。来得到那个完美大小的洋葱。
《America Revealed》《透视美国》
-
We can celebrate the holidays, because they're willing to miss their own.
我们能够庆祝这些节日因为他们愿意错过他们自己的度假。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
Oh, I'm not saying you wouldn't have to fight for it, but I'd be willing to give you the ammunition.
我可没说你会赢得很轻松,但我愿意帮你。
《House of Cards Season 2》《纸牌屋 第二季》
-
But what's going to go unsaid in this conversation is that Claire and I are willing to do anything.
但这场谈话中没有谈到我和克莱尔愿意不顾一切。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
Where are we, Diane? Without committing ourselves, we might be willing to make a deal.
进展如何?戴安?不选择认罪,我们可能更愿意达成一个协议。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
So, I'm gonna need to have that back. But, in exchange I'm willing to trade you this beautiful, more expensive ring.
不过我愿意拿这枚美丽的,更昂贵的戒指和你交换。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
If we're willing to take it from 'em. I have a plan to do it without anyone getting hurt.
如果我们愿意从他们手上抢过来的话,我有个计划,可以避免任何人受伤。
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
Bugayev is telling me that they are willing to reduce their oil output by another 20% by the first of next month.
布加耶夫告诉我他们愿意在下月1日之前再减产20%的原油。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Yeah. Hello. Um, Ms. Brantley. Okay, good news. Prosecutor's willing to play ball probation, one year.
是,你好,布兰特利女士…好的,好消息,检察官愿意和解,一年缓刑。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
We need to show them that The Mockingjay's alive and well and willing to stand up and join this fight.
我们要向人们证明嘲笑鸟活得好好的,并且愿意站出来,加入到这场战争中。
《The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1》《饥饿游戏3:嘲笑鸟(上)》
-
愿意;乐于
-
乐意做
-
I'm willing to give it a shot.
我愿意试试。
-
Are you willing to vouch for him?
你愿意为他担保吗?
-
I'm willing to help, within limits.
我愿意帮忙,可有一定的限度。
-
I am willing to make a trade with you.
我愿意和你做个交易。
-
I'm perfectly willing to discuss the problem.
我十分乐意讨论这个问题。