a change of opinion or resolve reached after considering something again
重新考虑后的意见(或决定)
-
on second thoughts ,perhaps he was right .重新考虑一下,也许他是对的。
pl-n. 重新考虑后的意见
回头一想;转念;再三考虑
I'll wait here. No, on second thoughts, I'll come with you.
我就在这儿等。不,再一想,我还是跟你一起走。
I had never had second thoughts about my decision to leave the company.
我从未对离开那家公司的决定有过别的想法。
But he is having second thoughts.
不过他有了第二种想法。
I'm having second thoughts.
我要考虑再三。
On second thoughts he changed his mind.
进一步考虑后,他改变了主意。
a change of opinion or resolve reached after considering something again
重新考虑后的意见(或决定)
重新考虑一下,也许他是对的。
Are you having second thoughts? It's just the timing isn't right yet.
你有什么顾虑吗?只是现在时机还不到。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
I've had second thoughts about your resignation. Would you like to remain as attorney general?
我重新考虑了一下你的辞职,你还想继续当司法部长吗?
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
The passenger door was open and he was halfway out. They think that he might have had second thoughts.
副驾车门开着,他半个身子在外面,他们认为他可能中途后悔了。
《House of Cards Season 2》《纸牌屋 第二季》
Well, something about having second thoughts about the wedding and did you guys make a mistake breaking up? And she wants you to call her.
说什么对结婚的事有点反悔,说你们分手是个错误,她要你回电。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
I remember your signature on those papers, Colonel. That's right. And I'm pretty sure I paid for that. You have second thoughts? Not anymore.
我记得你也签了那份文件,中校。是啊。我也为此付出了代价。你后悔了吗?现在没了。
《Avengers: Infinity War》《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》