-
Alicia, things just move faster now. They just do.
艾丽西娅,事情发展得很快,就是这样。
《The Good Wife Season 6》《傲骨贤妻 第六季》
-
Monica, what should I do? Just do the right thing.
莫妮卡,我该怎么办?做正确的事就行了。
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Ooh, you know we could just do this.
知道吗,我们也可以玩这个。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Oh. Oh my God. What did I just do? What?
我的天,我做了什么?
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
I'll just do, like, whatever's hot and fresh.
那就,随便来点新鲜出炉的。
《Ant-Man》《蚁人》
-
No problem. I'll just do my laundry another night.
没问题,换一个晚上再洗好了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
They just do. They just fit. They just fit out in the world.
他们就是能放得下,可以的,外面的世界能容得下他们。
《Room》《房间》
-
Mitchell, he's not going to accept it. It's just a gesture. We do it so we feel more independent. Just do it. Do it!
米奇尔,他不会收的,这只是一个姿态,我们这么做只是想显得更独立,听我的,把钱还给他。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Can you do it out there? Why don't you just do it out there?
你能在那儿做吗?在那儿做不就行了?
《X-Men: First Class》《X战警:第一战》
-
You were amazing, could you just do me this huge favor?
你真了不起,你能不能帮我个大忙?
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
If it makes anybody feel better, then we can just forget the thing, and we'll just do the gift.
如果大家觉得好过一点的话,我们可以忘了那件事,只送礼物就好了。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
What did you guys just do? What happened? Richard was there so I couldn't do it. What? No.
你们搞什么?怎么回事?理查也在,我无法开口。不会吧。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
We just do what they want, how are we going to live with ourselves?
我们只是按他们的要求去做,我们自己怎么活下去。
《Transformers: Dark of the Moon》《变形金刚3》
-
What do you do when it does? Don't give up. Take it one step at a time and... Just do the next right thing? Yeah. You got it.
那时你该怎么做呢?别放弃。一步一步慢慢来,并且... 继续做正确的事。对,你很懂。
《Frozen 2》《冰雪奇缘2》
-
He takes over the class. And you just talk without raising your hand. And these two just do whatever they want? Yes?
他还可以接管课堂?你发言竟然不举手,而这两位竟然可以为所欲为吗?是吗?
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
Whoa. Wow. Cool. Upgrade. Woo. Aye, ho ho. Whoops, did I just do that?
哇哦。太酷了,升级版。哇哦,哟嚯嚯,坏了,我刚干嘛了?
《Inside Out》《头脑特工队》
-
No, no, no just do it. Go in there and pick something out so we can go.
快去吧,进去房间里挑出要穿的,然后我们就可以走了。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
I'm not sure her ladyship... Robert? Just do it. Yes, very well, m'lord.
夫人恐怕…罗伯特?做吧。是,老爷。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
-
Try telling him it's a non-optional social convention. What? Just do it.
你试试告诉他这是一个没得选择的社交习俗。什么?照我说的做。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Hey, we need a new president. Why don't I just do that? Maybe it'll be cool. I do like bossing people around.
我们需要一个新主席,我为何不去竞选呢?也许会很酷,我的确喜欢指挥人。
《Modern Family Season 8》《摩登家庭 第八季》
-
I just do some washing.
我只是洗些衣服。
-
Look, just do one, will you!
喂,你走开吧!
-
Just do it!' Came the peremptory reply.
“马上做!“传来蛮横的回答。
-
Just do it as you see fit.
你掂掇着办吧。
-
One can’t just do what/as he (or she) pleases.
一个人不能想怎么着就怎么着。
-
I don’t just do it for fun—it’s my livelihood.
我不是闹着玩儿的,这是我的饭碗。
-
Just take the easiest way to do it. / Just do it in the easiest way.
怎么省便就怎么做吧。
-
OK, just do it. / Yes, that is what we’ll do.
对了,就这么办。
-
Go ahead. We will all support you. / Just do it; we are all behind you.
干吧,有大家给你撑腰。
-
I just do my job.
就闷头打仗就完了。