-
The elders decreed it so that everyone would be equally close to God. I like that. The geometry of belief.
先贤们如此设计以便每个人都能与上帝保持平等的距离,我喜欢这个想法信仰中的几何学。
《Avengers: Age of Ultron》《复仇者联盟2:奥创纪元》
-
The children tick the signal box on their activity sheets. The signal has stopped the train so that someone important could cross.
孩子们在活动表格上勾掉了信号盒。信号使得火车停了下来,以便某个重要的人物通过。
《Peppa Pig》《小猪佩奇(精选版)》
-
And it always starts out innocently, rescuing a stray, but then you have to get another one so that they can entertain each other while you're at work.
因为起初觉得没啥关系,不过是收养一只流浪猫,可是接着你就会多收留一只,以便你在上班的时候让它们能够互相作伴。
《2 Broke Girls Season 3》《破产姐妹 第三季》
-
So that was the baby's room.
参观完婴儿房。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
So that's a firm no? Uh, Max.
所以是确定不可能啦?麦克斯。
《2 Broke Girls Season 5》《破产姐妹 第五季》
-
So that's what I'm back to now.
所以我现在得回去了。
《David Beckham: Into the Unknown》《大卫·贝克汉姆:探索未知之境》
-
So that's the girl you like. Yeah.
那就是喜欢的女孩。是的。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
So that means I lose, right? It's over!
所以意味着我输了,不是吗? 结束啦!
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
I sacrificed my power so that I could st...
我是牺牲我的天赋换取我能睡得好…
《X-Men: Days of Future Past》《X战警:逆转未来》
-
So that's it, then? We failed? We're done. I'm sorry.
言下之意 我们失败了? 抱歉,我们失败了。
《Inception》《盗梦空间》
-
So that's who you're in league with? All the fourth-years?
所以这就是你勾结的人吗?所有四年律师?
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Wow, so that means you're a doctor, you're a doctor, you're a doctor, you're a doctor, and Howard, you know a lot of doctors.
哇,这就意味着你是博士,你是博士,你也是博士,你还是博士,而霍华德,你认识不少博士啊。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
You did? Yes. So much so that I started to panic.
真的吗?真的,惊艳到让我开始恐慌。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
So that's the beef done. Out on top of the spinach, like so.
牛肉做好了,盛在菠菜上,就像这样。
《Chinese Food Made Easy》《中餐速成》
-
So, you heard it, you repeated it, so that must mean you wrote it.
你听过,弹过,所以那首歌是你写的啰?
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
I'm going to recondition your brain so that the need for completion isn't so overwhelming.
我要重建你的大脑思路,让这种对结局的需求得以抑制。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
So that we can live. That's right. That's what it always comes down to.
这只是为了我们能生存,没错,归根结底就是这一目标而已。
《The Walking Dead S4》《行尸走肉 第四季》
-
No, no, no, you see, in the winter, that seat is close enough to the radiator so that he's warm, yet not so close that he sweats.
不,不,不,你看啊,在冬天呢,这个座位与暖气片的距离足够让他保持温暖,但又不会太近以至于出汗。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
He's studying literature and anthropology and he's way into Bright Eyes, so that's not so bad.
他读的是文学和人类学,他也很喜欢亮眼乐队,这点倒是不错。
《Boyhood》《少年时代》
-
I did do that. So that covers me up to last June. Now about you?
我的确那么做了,所以那就是我从毕业到去年六月的生活了,你呢?
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
到这样的程度以至于
-
Leave the keys out so that I remember to take them with me.
把钥匙放在外面 好让我记得带
-
He angled his chair so that he could sit and watch her.
他斜移了椅子,以便坐着观察她。
-
Mari tilted her head back so that she could look at him.
玛丽把头向后仰了仰,以便能看着他。
-
They're dredging the harbour so that larger ships can use it.
他们正在疏浚港湾以便大船驶入。
-
She burned the letters so that her husband would never read them.
她把那些信都烧了以便永远不让她丈夫看见。
-
The boys dug pits and baited them so that they could spear their prey.
男孩子们挖了陷阱,在里面放上诱饵,以便用矛刺杀猎物。