-
So as you graduate today, I want to put some pressure on you.
在你们毕业的今天,我希望给你们一些压力。
《Sheryl Speech at Harvard》《Facebook COO谢丽尔·桑德伯格哈佛演讲》
-
It's 40 outside and 100 in here. So as advertised, this is our sauna.
外面摄氏四度,里面摄氏38度。就像广告里写的,这里就是桑拿区。
《2 Broke Girls Season 4》《破产姐妹 第四季》
-
So as they say, all good things must come to an end. After only 232 episodes.
常言道,天下无不散之筵席,虽然仅有232集视觉飨宴。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
-
Okay? So as long as it's hot onstage you got nothing to worry about. It's when the heat goes away, that's when you're in trouble.
只要台上很火热,你就不必担心,热度不见了才麻烦。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
-
So as some of you may know, Bear Stearns has just received a loan from JP Morgan.
有些人或许已经知道,贝尔斯通刚收到摩根大通的贷款。
《The Big Short》《大空头》
-
Genetically engineered to be superior so as to lead others to peace in a world at war. But we were condemned as criminals, forced into exile.
通过基因改造成为高人一等的存在,这样就能带领其他人为处于战争中的世界带来和平,但我们被诬蔑为罪犯,不得不流亡。
《Star Trek Into Darkness》《星际迷航:暗黑无界》
-
I suppose there is a history of professional women using their initials, so as not to be pre-judged.
专业领域的某些女性使用缩写名来避免先入为主的批判,的确,行之有年了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
So as we welcome our newest veterans home, let's honor them by giving them the thanks and respect they deserve.
所以,在我们欢迎我们最新的退伍军人回到国内,让我们向他们致敬,给予他们应得的感谢和尊重。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
So as fletchers stockpile arrows and your blacksmiths sharpen steel, you come with a bidding from your adopted master?
那么在你们的箭商储存剑戟,铁匠打磨铁器时你却带来了你那干亲主子的旨意吗?
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
-
And so as President, I'm working to make sure young people like Elizabeth can go to college without racking up mountains of debt.
作为总统,我要确保像伊丽莎白这样的同学能够上得起大学,而且不能背负沉重的债务负担。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
We also have the warden from the Indiana State Prison who will swear to changes in the lethal injection protocol so as to reduce the pain associated therewith.
我们还可以让印第安纳州监狱的典狱长宣誓愿意修改注射死刑程序来减轻被执行人的痛苦。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
为使;以便
-
以便;如此以至于
-
不如
-
Let's try some other way, so as not to go through there.
我们走另一条路试试,这样就不会经过那里了。
-
We went early so as to get good seats.
为了占到好座位,我们早早就去了。
-
We talked quietly so as not to be overheard.
我们低声交谈,以免别人听到。
-
We crept around on tiptoes so as not to disturb him.
我们蹑手蹑脚地在周围走动,以免惊动他。
-
She stole out of the room so as not to wake the baby.
她生怕惊醒婴儿,蹑手蹑脚地从屋里出来。