-
What happened to you, Will? You used to be the star of this lab.
你怎么回事,威尔?你曾经是这个实验室的明星。
《Rise of the Planet of the Apes》《猩球崛起》
-
This is the Millennium Falcon? You're Han Solo? I used to be.
这艘船是千年隼号?你就是汉·索洛?我曾经是。
《Star Wars: The Force Awakens》《星球大战7:原力觉醒》
-
Are you out of your mind? It used to be his job, I kind of think.
你疯了吗?这曾经是他的工作,至少我这么觉得。
《Like Sunday, Like Rain》《如晴天,似雨天》
-
She's the one who used to be my best friend.
她就是我曾经最好的朋友。
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
A house painter. He used to be a house painter.
粉刷工人,他以前是粉刷工人。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
What happened to you? You used to be...What? I used to be what?
你怎么了?你一般是...什么?我一般怎么?
《Jobs》《乔布斯》
-
Yeah, but I used to be the North Star. I used to be the brightest star in the sky.
我以前是北极星,我曾是天空中最亮的那颗星。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
Oh, you know. Someone who used to be in my life.
就是我以前的人生中存在的某个人。
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
I'm not as young as I used to be. Good luck, Josh.
我年纪大了,走不动了。祝你好运,乔希。
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
I just want things to go back to the way they used to be.
我只是希望我们能一如往昔。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Well, it didn't used to be that way. Oh, yeah? Yeah.
以前并不是这样的。是吗?没错,
《Cars》《汽车总动员》
-
Not like we used to. Remember? You and me used to be inseparable. You know now it's like things are different.
我们还是混在一起。跟以前不一样了,还记得吗?你跟我,我们以前老是粘在一起,现在一切都变得不一样了。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
Well, I did used to be a little bit of a control freak. Used to be? I just thought of something funny I just heard right now, from me.
我以前确实是个控制狂。“以前”?我想到了我刚刚听到的笑话,我讲的。
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
-
There used to be a lid on it. It was the heaviest thing in Room.
马桶水箱以前是有盖子的,它是整个屋子里最重的东西。
《Room》《房间》
-
What is it always going to be this way? Cause I could get used to it.
你每次都要这样吗? 这个我可以习惯。
《How to Train Your Dragon》《驯龙高手》
-
What's wrong with you, Tarrant? You used to be the life of the party. You used to do the best Futterwacken in all of Witzend.
你怎么啦,塔兰特?你一直都是聚会上的灵魂人物。你一直是整个维兹恩特最棒的福特沃肯舞者。
《Alice in Wonderland》《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
-
Did you know he used to be a lawyer? No. He practiced in New Jersey.
你知道他以前也是律师吗?不知道。他是在新泽西州做律师的。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
Sound of music sing-along? That used to be our thing, but that's cool.
"音乐之声二人唱",以前是咱俩的活动,不过没关系。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Who? Joe, my driver. He used to be a soldier for Goudy. Oh, is that so?
谁?乔,我的司机,他过去是加迪的一个士兵。噢,是吗?
《Like Sunday, Like Rain》《如晴天,似雨天》
-
When I was a kid, this used to be my favorite place in the whole world.
在我小时候,全世界所有地方这里是我最喜欢的。
《Me before you》《遇见你之前》
-
Things ain't what they used to be.
现在情况不比从前了。
-
He used to be one of my professors.
他过去是我的一个教授。
-
Standards aren't what they used to be.
现在的行为标准和过去不一样了。
-
"He used to be so handsome."—"And now?"
“他过去曾经那么英俊。”—“那么现在呢?”
-
She used to be a singer of some renown.
她过去是个小有名气的歌手。