-
I'm going to bed. Okay, I'll be right in.
我去睡觉了。好的,我马上就来。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Penny's taking you to the DMV. I'm going to bed.
佩妮带你去车管局,我去睡觉。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Okay, you know what? I give up. I'm going to bed.
好吧,我放弃了,睡觉去了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
I'm going to bed. At least take this with you. Look, and have Stephanie initial here, here, here, here and here.
我去睡觉了。你至少也得把这带走吧。别忘了让斯蒂芬妮签名,这里,这里,这里,还有这里。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
I'm going to bed. Well, wait. This is our first fight as a couple who live together. So? I'm not sure of the protocol. Television teaches us that the man's supported to sleep on the couch, but of the two of us, you're clearly more sofa-sized.
我要睡觉了。等一下,这是我们同居之后第一次吵架。所以呢?我对这种事的规矩还不太懂。电视里教的是这种情况下男的应该去睡沙发,但我们当中明显是你的体型更适合睡沙发。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
I've had it! I'm going to bed.
我太困了!我要去睡觉了。
-
I'm bushed. I'm going to bed.
我累坏了,要睡觉了。
-
I'm tired—I'm going to bed.
我累了—我要睡觉了。
-
Screw this, I'm going to bed.
管他的,我要去睡了!
-
I'm sleepy so I'm going to bed.
我困了,我要上床睡觉了。
-
All right, I'm going to bed.
好吧,我要去睡觉了。
-
All right, I'm going to bed.
好了,我要去睡觉了。
-
I'm tired. I'm going to bed.
我累了,要上床睡觉。
-
I feel sleepy, so I'm going to bed.
我感到困倦,要去睡觉了。
-
I think I'm going to bed.
我不知道你要不要睡,但是我要睡了。
-
Q - I'm going to bed. See you later.
我要去睡了。待会见。(欲擒故纵,我可真走了?)
-
I've got a cold, so I'm going to bed.
我得了感冒,所以我要去睡觉。
-
I don't feel well, I'm going to bed.
我觉得身体不舒服,我要去睡觉了。
-
I feel a bit rough I'm going to bed.
我有点儿不舒服——想去睡觉了。
-
I feel a bit rough — I'm going to bed.
我有点儿不舒服——想去睡觉了。
-
Good night, sweetie, I'm going to bed.
亲爱的,晚安,我要去睡觉了。
-
I'm almighty tired, and I'm going to bed.
我太累了,这就上床睡觉去。
-
I'm going to bed.
我上床睡觉。
-
SCARLETT: You're drunk and I'm going to bed.
思嘉:你醉了。我要回去睡觉了。
-
All right, I'm going to bed. - Yeah, me too.
好了,我要去睡觉了。-好,我也是。