-
Meaning, they may know of your involvement. What?
他们可能知道你也有份。你说什么?
《Transformers: Age of Extinction》《变形金刚4:绝迹重生》
-
You know of his death? Last month he hanged himself in his apartment.
你知道他的死讯么?上个月他在公寓里上吊自尽了。
《Whiplash》《爆裂鼓手》
-
Since we first learned of their existence, the Klingon Empire has conquered and occupied two planets that we know of and fired on our ships half a dozen times.
从我们知道他们的存在开始,克林贡帝国已经攻克并且霸占了两个我们所知道的星球而且六次向我们的飞船开火。
《Star Trek Into Darkness》《星际迷航:暗黑无界》
-
20 or 30 years ago, we didn't know of any other planets orbiting normal stars like our own sun.
二三十年前,我们不知道任何其他星球就像地球绕太阳运转,一样绕着普通的恒星运转。
《The Science of Interstellar》《《星际穿越》中的科学》
-
I myself know of at least 58 techniques to refine a seemingly infinite array of randomly generated possibilities down to the smallest number of feasible variables.
我就至少知道58种方法可以把看似无穷的随机生成的可能性精简到最少,使变量具备可行性。
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
You know of Azog. How?
你认识阿佐格?怎么回事?
《The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug》《霍比特人2:史矛革之战》
-
What do you know of my family?
你对我家人又了解多少?
《Alice Through the Looking Glass》《爱丽丝梦游仙境2:镜中奇遇记》
-
Do you know of Dr. Freud, Mr. Ismay?
你听过佛洛伊德吗,伊士美先生?
《Titanic》《泰坦尼克号》
-
Do you not have any? Well, none I know of.
你难道没有缺点嘛?我想不出来有什么啊。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
You know, I only know of two surefire ways to shut a man up. And one of them is sex. What's the other one?
有两个办法能让一个男人闭嘴,其中一个办法是做爱。另一个是什么?
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Oh no. My parents have never seen me drunk. That they know of.
哦,不!我父母从没看我醉过,就他们所知。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
We haven't decided. There's quite a good hotel in Ripon I know of.
我们还没决定,里彭有间不错的酒店。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
-
Richard. Richard. Your son isn't seeing anyone, is he? Not that I know of.
你儿子现在没女朋友吧?据我所知,没有。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
I work at Bloomingdale's and I might know of a job possibility if you are, if you are interested?
我在布鲁明戴尔百货公司上班,如果你有兴趣,我有个可能的工作机会。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
And the odds of digging around in me without causing either a massive stroke or a bleed-out are close enough to zero to pass for it in any math I know of.
要给我动手术而不引起大中风或大面积出血的概率据我经验,可能性几乎是零。
《This Is Us Season 1》《我们这一天 第一季》
-
You lied to us. Everything humans' know of our planet we were told had all been shared. So why was this found in human possession?
你们骗了我们,你们告诉我们说已经共享了所有对我们星球已知的情况,那为什么人类的土地上会发现这玩意。
《Transformers: Dark of the Moon》《变形金刚3》
-
Given it's your first visit, I have a few personal questions. Do you have any preexisting medical conditions? No, not that I know of.
鉴于这是你的首次来访,我有几个问题,在此之前你有任何疾病吗?没有,就我所知没有。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
I know of at least two people who did the same thing.
我知道至少有两人干过同样的事。
-
He did not instigate the coup or even know of it beforehand.
他没有发起政变,甚至事先都不知道。
-
I don't know of any vacancies in the company but I'll ask around.
我不知道公司有没有空缺,不过我会打听打听。
-
The whole town shall know of this!
全镇的人都会知道的!
-
In the story, perhaps the view is that all know of God even if they ignore him.
故事里,可能观点是即使所有都忽略上帝,但都知道上帝的存在。