-
You heard him, guys, don't ask.
你们听见啦,大伙们,不要提。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
Kak horosho. What is she ta... Don't ask.
塔克·火热穴。她在说什么...千万别问。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 12》《生活大爆炸 第十二季》
-
Beautiful things don't ask for attention.
美丽的事情是不喜欢被吸引的。
《The Secret Life of Walter Mitty》《白日梦想家》
-
Sheldon, we don't ask questions like that.
谢尔顿,这种问题不能随便问的。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Don't ask questions. Don't understand the rates. Fucking idiots. Yeah.
没有疑问,也不理解利率。都是他妈的傻逼。没错。
《The Big Short》《大空头》
-
Baby wipe? Why do you have... No, don't ask! no, don't, don't!
婴儿纸巾?你干嘛用…别问!别,别问!
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Oh, man, did the kiss army repeal "don't ask, don't tell"?
KISS粉丝团也废除了“不许问不许说”吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
Don't go into the radiation zone. Don't ask too many questions.
别进入辐射区。别问太多问题。
《Oblivion》《遗落战境》
-
You know, you ask good questions, Dale, but you don't ask the right questions.
戴尔 你问的问题不错。可是你还没问到点上
《Nikita Season 4》《妮基塔 第四季》
-
Wow. It just never ends. Don't ask the question if you don't want the answer.
这简直没完没了了。如果你不想知道就别问。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Well, don't ask me. Until I see the prequel, I'm lost.
别问我,等我看完前传再说,我现在迷糊了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
So are you gonna ask me to marry you or what? I don't know you still gonna hate me? I wouldn't know you haven't ask.
那么你想求我嫁给你还是别的?我不知你会否还讨厌我?我也不知,你可没问。
《Hacksaw Ridge》《血战钢锯岭》
-
For what? No, no, don't ask. Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry.
为啥?不,别问啊。对不起。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
He didn't ask me to marry him. Oh. Well then definitely don't take his name.
他没有向我求婚。那绝对不要冠他的姓。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
I don't know. They must be your mother's, but please, please don't ask her. I'll throw these away.
我不知道,一定是你妈的,但求求你别去质问她,我来把烟丢掉。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Sheldon, I didn't see your present. That's because I didn't bring one. Why not? don't ask.
谢尔顿,我没有看到你的礼物啊。因为我没有带礼物来。为什么啊?别问。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
You do stuff with her all the time, and you don't ask me for my permission.
你总是跟她在一起做各种事情,也从没问过我是否同意。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Shouldn't have said that. No more questions! Don't ask any more questions. That's top secret like this.
不能说,别再问了,别再问任何问题,这是最高机密。
《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》《哈利·波特与魔法石》
-
I've made a decision. We're going to that mountain. Don't ask me why. Just a hunch. Just feels right.
我决定了,我们去那座山,别问我为什么,是我的直觉,跟着感觉走。
《The Croods》《疯狂原始人》
-
Fair warning, may be working out some anger issues on the racquetball court this morning. Don't ask. Sounds good.
说明一下,今早的壁球训练我可能要发泄一下情绪,别问原因。没问题。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
别问我;我不知道
-
(不知答案并表示恼怒时说)别问我
-
Maybe we should adopt the policy of "don't ask, don't tell."
或许我们应该采用“不问不提”的政策。
-
Don't ask me. I don't know.
不要问我,我不知道。
-
Not a day goes by that I don't ask myself why there are so few women economists on the free market side.
我每天都在问自己,为什么自由市场领域的女性经济学家如此之少。
-
People often don't ask themselves if the advertisements are telling the truth when they buy advertised products from shops.
当人们从商店购买广告产品时,通常不会问自己广告是否说的是真的。
-
Now, don't ask me why, because I really have no idea, but the fact is that customers tend to respond really well to MBWA, which is the key reason for its success.
现在,不要问我为什么,因为我真的不知道,但事实是,客户往往对 MBWA 反应很好,这是它成功的关键原因。
-
Don't ask her to help. She's useless.
别求她帮忙。她没那个能耐。
-
Don't ask me about it—that's her department.
这事别问我—那是她的职责范围。
-
Whatever you do, don't ask for a pay increase.
你不管做什么,就是别要求涨工资。
-
Don't ask him to do it—he doesn't have a clue!
这事别叫他做—他笨极了。
-
Don't ask me to choose. I don't want to go there.
别让我挑选。我连想都不愿想。
-
I hope the police don't ask any awkward questions.
我希望警方不要提出难应付的问题。
-
Don't ask me to speak French! I'm out of practice.
可别让我讲法语!我已经生疏了。
-
Don't ask him about his plans—he just gets defensive.
别问他有什么计划—他老存有戒心。
-
Don't ask me to do it. I've got enough problems as it is.
别让我做这件事。我目前的问题已够多了。
-
"Don't ask," he said, whenever Ginny ventured to raise the subject.
每当金尼冒险提起这个话题时,他总是说∶“你不要问了。”
-
"She's got other things on her mind, wouldn't you think?" "Don't ask me," murmured Chris. "I've never met her."
“她脑子里想着别的事,你不认为吗?”“别问我,”克里斯咕哝道,“我从未见过她。”
-
You don't ask, so I don't tell.
你没有问,所以我没有说。
-
Don't ask foolish questions.
别问愚蠢的问题。
-
Don't ask adults about ages.
不要问成年人年龄。
-
Don't ask so many questions.
别问这么多问题。