-
Okay, so, how long did it take for you to go full-blown Maya?
好了,那么,你用了多久时间变成完全真实的玛雅?
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
-
The minimal number of actions it would take for us to win the war, but the maximum number we can take before the Germans get suspicious.
用最少的攻击行动带领我们去赢得战争,但在德国人起疑前我们可以截取大量情报。
《The Imitation Game》《模仿游戏》
-
The things we often take for granted like Social Security and Medicare, workplace safety laws and the right to organize for better pay and benefits, even weekends, we didn't always have these things.
我们经常认为是理所当然的事情:包括社保和医保,安全生产法,组织起来争取更好的工资待遇的权利,周末休假的权利等等,这些都并不都是我们所能享有的。
《Your Weekly Address》《奥巴马每周电视讲话》
-
认为是理所当然的
-
举个例子;譬如;例如
-
The doctor has given me some medicine to take for my cough.
医生已给我开了治咳嗽的药吃。
-
I came into adult life clueless about a lot of things that most people take for granted.
我成年后,发现自己对大多数人认为是理所当然之事知之甚少。
-
It has set us back in so many respects that I'm not sure how long it will take for us to catch up.
我们在很多方面都被延误了,不知道需要多久才能赶上。
-
What'll you take for her?
你要什么来换?
-
What'll you take for him?
那什么东西能换他?