-
I've been going about this all wrong.
我之前的行动战略不对。
《RIO 2》《里约大冒险2》
-
We are two days out. On the dais. You are going about this entirely wrong.
两天后就开始了。贵宾席。你的算盘完全打错了。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
-
What if you're going about it all wrong? Maybe we should be looking for people to enlist.
要是你全搞错了呢?也许我们应该招募人手了。
《Person of Interest Season 4》《疑犯追踪 第四季》
-
Maybe you're going about this the wrong way. You know, I mean, think about it: Single white male, divorced three times, two illegitimate children. The personal ad writes itself.
或许你完全错估形势了,我是说,你想想看:单身白种男性,离婚三次。有两个非婚生子女。你应该要自己心里有数的。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
You're not going about the job in the right way.
你做这事的方法不对。
-
Everywhere people were going about their daily business.
无论哪里人们都在忙着干日常工作。
-
We were simply going about our business when we were pounced upon by these police officers.
当我们被这些警官们抓住的时候,我们只是在做着正常生意。
-
You wouldn't surely have Mr. Toad of Toad Hall, going about the country disguised as a washerwoman!
你总不会让蛤蟆府的托德先生装扮成洗衣妇,在世上到处游荡吧!