-
No, they ran out of "It's a Girl!" But I can fix this one.
“我是女生!”卖完了,但是我可以处理一下的。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
It's not a big deal. I was making coffee and I ran out of milk.
没什么大不了的,我泡咖啡的时候没牛奶了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
And also, I ran out on a wedding. You don't get to keep the gifts.
我也逃过婚,逃婚的人得退还礼物。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
It's peanut butter. By the way, we ran out of peanut butter two days ago.
顺便说一句,那是花生酱,可两天前花生酱就吃光了。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
I came home early because they ran out of math to teach me. Oh, now I'm with you. Okay.
我提早回家,因为他们已经没有能教我的数学了。我懂,他们也没有能教我的数学。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
And when we eventually ran out of creatures to dominate, we built this beautiful place.
而当我们最终没有新生物能支配的时候,我们建造了这个美丽的地方。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
Granddad Dog knows everything about cars. Is it serious? No, you just ran out of petrol.
狗爷爷知道关于的所有问题。车子问题严重吗? 不严重,他只是没油了而已。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
What happened to them? We ran out of candy on Halloween, I was just giving everything away.
怎么就不在了?万圣节家里没糖果了,我就把各种东西拿来送了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
I'm sorry. Rachel, we should probably go. I ran out of diapers, and I had to use your sweater.
我很抱歉,瑞秋,我们该走了。尿片用完了,我得用你的毛衣代替。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
Well, after you ran out on your wedding, Barry's parents told people that you were sort of insane.
在你逃婚之后,贝瑞的父母告诉大家说,说你疯了。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
She had been such a good neighbor, lending us supplies when we ran out, giving my mother a ride when our car wouldn't start.
她是个很好的邻居,每次我们缺了什么,她总是慷慨相助。上次车坏了,她还让妈妈搭便车。
《Flipped》《怦然心动》
-
Phoebe, I thought your dad was in prison. No, that's my step-dad. My real dad's the one that ran out on us before I was born.
菲比,我以为你爸在牢里。不,那是我继父,我真正的爸是我出生以前就跑了的那个。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
Well, Blair and I ran out of places to go, and she knew I still had a key, and before I knew it, it's like we were all there.
布莱尔没地方可玩了,她知道我还留着钥匙,然后我知道的时候,我们已经在那里了。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
-
Oh, dear. You ran out on them to save your own skin, you guddler's scuttish pilgar lickering shukm juggling sluking urpal. Bar lom muck egg brimni!
哦,天哪,你为了保全自己的皮毛,居然抛弃大家,你这个叛徒,骗子,胆小鬼!
《Alice in Wonderland》《爱丽丝梦游仙境》
-
Here are Suzy sheep and her mummy in their car. Hello, Peppa. Hello Suzy. We ran out of petrol, Granddad Dog rescued us. That's exciting. See you later.
小羊苏西和她的妈妈开着车来了。你好啊,佩奇。你好啊,苏西。我们的车没有油了。狗爷爷及时帮助了我们。真的是太厉害了。那一会儿见咯。
《Peppa Pig Season 2》《粉红猪小妹 第二季》
-
I ran out onto the landing.
我跑出去上了楼梯平台。
-
He ran out the door.
他跑出门去。
-
Time ran out before we could get down to the real nitty-gritty.
我们还没来得及探讨真正的细节,时间就过去了。
-
I ran out like a bullet.
我像子弹一样跑了出去。
-
He quickly opened the door and ran out.
他赶快打开门,跑了出去。