I cannot refrain from saying (used to emphasize an opinion)
我得说(用以强调看法)
-
you have a nerve, I must say! 我得说,你真有魄力!
(强调所发表的意见)我得说
You're a great help, I must say!
我得说,你可没少帮忙!
This came as a surprise, I must say.
我得说这发生得很突然。
I must say that rather shocked me, too.
我得说那件事也让我颇为震惊。
Please excuse me, but there is something I must say.
请原谅,不过有件事我必须说一下。
I must say that I am very much to blame.
我必须说都怪我不好。
I cannot refrain from saying (used to emphasize an opinion)
我得说(用以强调看法)
我得说,你真有魄力!
I must say, I didn't expect to be back here so soon.
我得说,我没想到这么快就会再来。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
Although I must say that I totally judge any woman I see eating alone.
但我对自己吃饭的女生有偏见。
《Friends Season 4》《老友记 第四季》
I must say, I am enjoying your new chair. It's great, isn't it? It is.
我还真得说我挺喜欢你这张新椅子的。舒服吧?没错。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
I must say I really felt quite distressed at not receiving an invitation.
我必须说,没有收到邀请我真的感到很痛心。
《Maleficent》《沉睡魔咒》
I must say, i'm shocked by this betrayal. I didn't betray Penny. Not Penny, me!
我必须要说你的背叛真令我震惊。我没有背叛佩妮。不是佩妮,是我!
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
I must say, Juliana, you're the last person I expected to see here tonight.
我必须说,朱莉安娜,我今晚绝对没想到会在这里见到你。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
Yeah, I must say, that may not be a lesson you wanna reinforce with me.
不得不说,你可千万记得不要再逼我干嘛了。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 8》《生活大爆炸 第八季》
I must say, I was surprised you chose to spend our date night in your apartment.
我不得不说,我真没想到你会选择在家里度过我们的约会之夜。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
What are your suspicions? I must say nothing for fear that I may condemn an innocent.
那你怎么看?我不可轻率开口,免得伤及无辜。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
I once saw an ink portrait of your grandfather. You are a more striking figure, I must say.
我见过你祖父的水墨画像,不得不说,你看上去比他更引人注目。
《Marco Polo Season 1》《马可波罗 第一季》
I must say, you're looking a little worse for wear. Could it be success does not agree with you?
我真不想说你这身打扮太糟。但这方面我实在无法跟你沟通。
《Jupiter Ascending》《木星上行》
Nothing for me? Afraid not. This is a fine kettle of fish, I must say. Your Uncle Harold is in a proper fix.
没有我的吗?恐怕没有,这可真够棘手的,你哈罗德舅舅陷入困境了。
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》
First, I must say sorry, I do not speak English very well. You don't speak too badly. You are very kind, Monsieur Pig.
但是,我要先说一声抱歉,因为我的英文说的并不是很好。但是你说的也不差啊。你真是太好了,猪爸爸。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
You know, I must say, when you left us, we weren't sure what we were gonna do. But then, Gavin to the rescue. Super Gavin.
当你离开的时候,我们都不知道该怎么办,但是,盖文拯救了我们,超级盖文。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
Well put. You know, I must say I go back and forth on this boyfriend-girlfriend thing, but those moments when you worship me really keep you in the running.
说得好,不得不说,虽然我总在纠结我们是男女朋友这件事,但你崇拜我,敬仰我的那些时刻,真的替你加分了超多。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》