-
Yes, the mirror. Absolutely love that mirror. Anyway, thank you.
对,镜子,我非常喜欢,谢谢你。
《Me before you》《遇见你之前》
-
You didn't buy her a mirror. I know.
你根本没送镜子。我知道。
《Me before you》《遇见你之前》
-
Oh, I thought there was a mirror there. Okay, bye-bye.
我还以为那里有镜子,好吧,再见。
《Friends Season 8》《老友记 第八季》
-
It's like looking into an obnoxious little mirror, isn't it?
是不是感觉像看着一面另人讨厌的镜子?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Peppa is admiring herself in the mirror. Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all? You are, Peppa.
佩琪在欣赏镜子里的自己。镜子镜子,回答我,世界上最漂亮的人是谁?当然是你啦,佩琪。
《Peppa Pig Season 1》《小猪佩奇 第一季》
-
Peppa is admiring herself in the mirror. Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all? You are, Peppa.
佩奇在欣赏镜子里的自己。镜子镜子,回答我,世界上最漂亮的人是谁?当然是你啦,佩奇。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Oh, I will. But I will need a mirror, as he is me.
哦, 我会的。但我要先找一面镜子因为这个人就是我。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
Are you sure you weren't looking at your hands in a mirror?
你确定不是在照镜子?
《Friends Season 5》《老友记 第五季》
-
Do you ever look in the mirror and want to see someone else?
你有没有过照镜子时希望能看到其他人?
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
Are the mirrors amazing, Daddy Pig? Wow, I can see two of you. What do you mean? I can see you in the mirror, but there is no mirror. Is it magic?
镜子是不是很神奇,爸爸?哇,我能看见两个你。你是什么意思?我可以看见镜子里的你,但是这里没有镜子,是魔法吗?
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
When she isn't busy helping me with my magic-mirror disappearing trick.
那是在她不需要帮我完成我的魔镜消失魔术的时候。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
What did I do? Sheldon doesn't allow flossing that close to the mirror.
我,我做错什么了?谢尔顿禁止在离镜子这么近的地方用牙线。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
Oh, please. Look in the mirror. You both look ten years older than I do.
得了吧。拜托照照镜子,你俩看起来比我老十岁。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
That's so cool. They jiggle the same. It's like looking in a fat mirror.
太酷炫了,它们震动的频率还一致,好像在照镜子一样。
《Kung Fu Panda 3》《功夫熊猫3》
-
It's a mirror, George. Mirrors are shiny, that's why you can see yourself.
这是一面镜子,乔治。镜子很亮,这就是为什么你能看到自己的原因。
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
Oh, please. That crazy bastard's looking at quirky in the rearview mirror.
拜托,回顾那个混蛋疯子的人生,全都是古怪这个词儿呢。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
-
How is it I got the Stone, sir? One minute I was staring in the mirror and…
我怎么会得到魔法石的?先前,我还在照镜子。
《Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone》《哈利·波特与魔法石》
-
And Mrs. Norris? I'm pretty sure she didn't have a camera or a mirror, Harry.
诺里斯太太呢?她肯定没有拿照相机或镜子什么的,哈利。
《Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets》《哈利波特与密室》
-
This mirror looks normal to me. Daddy, where's your big tummy gone? What tummy?
我照这个镜子看起来挺正常的。爸爸,你的大肚子去哪了?什么肚子?
《Peppa Pig Season 4》《小猪佩奇 第四季》
-
Yes? If you like looking at butts so much, why don't you just go look in a mirror?
怎样? 如果你那么喜欢看屁股,你何不自己去照镜子呢?
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
Mirror mirror-what Do I See?
镜子,镜子——我看到了什么?
-
Mirror Mirror turn around, turn out a big monster!
镜子镜子转转转,转出一个大怪兽!
-
Mirror mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?
魔镜, 魔镜,谁是世界上最漂亮的女人?
-
Send out a green light pond water, like a piece of mirror mirror, naturally reflects the fallacy of the blue sky.
散发出绿色的光的塘水,像一块明镜的镜面,十分安详的映照着高深莫测的蓝天。
-
Visually enchanting, Mirror Mirror is an example of style over substance, of the use of brightly colored costumes and fantastical sets to distract viewers rather than enhance the story.
《白雪公主之魔镜魔镜》视觉上养眼,形式盖过了内容。 影片使用了大量色彩鲜艳的服装和奇幻的摄影布景,非但没有给故事本身增色添彩,反倒转移了观影者的注意力。
Mirror Mirror
Mirror Mirror,一般指挪威音乐团体M2M的音乐专辑《The Best Of M2M》中的一首歌曲。