take legal action
进行法律诉讼,打官司。
进行法律诉讼;打官司
I mean when you go to court, slaves, of course, can't represent themselves in court at all. They don't have any legal standing.
我是说,如果你上法院,奴隶当然不能在法庭上代表自己。他们没有任何法律地位。
I'm going to go to court to get custody of the children.
我要打官司以争取对孩子们的监护权。
It might be worth your while to go to court and ask for the agreement to be changed.
你花精力上法庭请求更改协议可能会是值得的。
I go to court when I have to.
我不得已的时候会去法院。
He had to go to court first.
他得先去法庭。
take legal action
进行法律诉讼,打官司。
Have you thought this out? Because when we go to court...
你考虑清楚了吗? 因为等我们上法庭。
《House of Cards Season 2》《纸牌屋 第二季》
Alicia Florrick. I'll be right there. I have to go to court.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克,我马上就到,我得去法院了。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》