-
Well, let me see. Yeah, I can see it.
嗯,让我们来试试看。是的,我可以住得习惯。
《Friends Season 9》《老友记 第九季》
-
Did you get it? Let me see.
你们刺了吗?给我看。
《Friends Season 2》《老友记 第二季》
-
Here's a picture of me. Oh, let me see.
这是我的照片。让我看。
《Friends Season 1》《老友记第一季》
-
Let me see. Oh my God. Oh. But no.
让我看看,我的天啊,但还是不行。
《Friends Season 7》《老友记 第七季》
-
Okay. Let me see what I can find out.
好吧,我先去调查一下。
《The Good Wife Season 7》《傲骨贤妻第七季》
-
Hmm. Uh, let me see something. Hey, easy!
好,让我感受一下。温柔一点!
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
No, you can't. Let me see it. Give it here.
你不行。让我看看,给我。
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
-
Oh, fun! Let me see. Uh, no, no, definitely not.
有意思!让我看看,不行,不行,绝对不行。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
Lobsters overnight? Oh, you're kidding. Let me see.
龙虾隔天就能送来?开什么玩笑,我看看。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Oh my God, you're back. Oh, let me see it. Let me see your hand.
天哪,你们回来了,让我看你的手,让我看你的手。
《Friends Season 6》《老友记 第六季》
-
Hi. Hi. Guess what? What? They published my paper. Oh, really, let me see, let me see.
你猜怎么着?有人要出版我的论文。真的吗?让我看看,让我看看。
《Friends Season 3》《老友记 第三季》
-
Let me see him. No need. I have the family coming in for an I.D. Kurt, just let me see him.
让我看看他。没必要了,我让他家人过来确认身份了。库尔特,让我看看吧。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Well, let me see what I can do. What do you mean? Let me see what I can do for you. Okay. Thanks, Kalinda.
我看看我还能做些什么。什么意思?我看看我还能为你做些什么。好的,谢谢,凯琳达。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Let me see what I can see. The past is not what it seems. A wrong demands to be righted.
让我瞧瞧我能看见什么,过去不尽表象所示,错误需得到纠正。
《Frozen 2》《冰雪奇缘2》
-
Does that sound like jealousy to you? Let me see that.
你们觉得这是嫉妒吗?把笔借我一下。
《Girl Meets World Season 1》《女孩成长记 第一季》
-
And I'll take Pete. Ooh, yeah! And one more. Let me see, now.
还有你,皮特。呜呼!耶!另外,最后一个,让我想想。
《Sing》《欢乐好声音》
-
Okay, all set. Okay, let me see. Nope, nope, nope. Oh, he's cute!
好了,装好了。让我看看,不行,不行,不行,这个帅气。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 9》《生活大爆炸 第九季》
-
Let me see what I've got in a van. One grand clock. It's a bit big.
看看我的货车里有什么。一个时钟。看上去有点太大了。
《Get fluent spoken English in 100 days》《100天养成流利口语》
-
Let me see what I've got in a van. One grand clock. It's a bit big.
看看我的货车里有什么。一个时钟。看上去有点太大了。
《Peppa Pig Season 3》《小猪佩奇 第三季》
-
Let me see this. Oh, listen. How exotic. I wonder what she's saying.
让我看看。太奇怪了,我想知道她怎么评价。
《Sex and the City 2》《欲望都市2》
-
Let me see what the cheapest two-bedroom apartment is.
让我看看最便宜的两居室公寓什么样。
-
Let me see, how old is he now?
让我看看,他现在多大年纪?
-
Let me see now, oh yes, I remember.
嗯,让我想想,哦,我想起来了。
-
Now let me see, where did I put it?
让我想想,我把它放哪儿了?
-
Let me see. / Let me have a think about it.
让我想想。
-
Let me see see !
我顶,我顶,我顶看一下先。
-
B OK, let me see.
B好的,让我看看。
-
Let me see. Ob dear!
我看看,哦,天哪!
-
Let me see your ankle.
让我看看你的脚踝。
-
Let me see. It's 9:15.
让我看看。现在是9点15分。