-
None of your business, that's why.
原因就是,关你屁事。
《Star Wars: The Force Awakens》《星球大战7:原力觉醒》
-
What's the exchange rate? None of your business. Take it or leave it?
汇率是多少?不关你事。成还不成?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
Well tell me what happened. It's none of your business! You took my day with Mom, so it is my business.
那你告诉我出什么事了。跟你有什么关系!你弄的妈妈没法陪我了,所以跟我有关系。
《Wonder》《奇迹男孩》
-
Oh, well, let me put your mind at ease. What we use it for is none of your business.
这样啊,让我来放宽你心,我们拿来干什么关你们屁事。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 10》《生活大爆炸 第十季》
-
None of your business. But when you see me wearing a flower in my lapel later, you are most welcome to sniff it.
不关你的事,但是等你看到我在西服翻领上带朵花时,欢迎你来闻一闻。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
Okay, you listen to me. I think it's really sweet you're trying to protect your friend, but this is none of your business. Got it?
好吧,你听我说,你想保护你朋友的做法真的很有爱,但这不关你的事,明白了吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
-
Hey, if I want to invite the entire lineup of Lollapalooza to sleep in my apartment, I will, and it's none of your business!
听着,如果我想邀请整个洛拉帕罗扎音乐节的阵容来我公寓睡觉,我绝对会的,而且这与你无关!
《The Big Bang Theory Season 3》《生活大爆炸 第三季》
-
You know what? It is none of your business where I work. Are you gonna cover my fucking car insurance and payments for me?
你知道吗?我在哪儿工作不关你的事。你他妈会给我付车险,账单吗?
《Like Sunday, Like Rain》《如晴天,似雨天》
-
Manny?! Two minutes! I'm fixing my costume! If he wants to date this girl, it's none of your business. That's exactly what I was gonna tell him.
曼尼?!两分钟就好,我在整理服装。他想不想跟那个女孩约会都跟你没有关系。这正是我要对他说的话。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
But I think it's none of your business.
我五岁了,但是我觉得这不关你的事!
-
When they will start is none of your business.
他们什么时候出发不关你的事。
-
Whatever happens between us is none of your business.
我们的关系怎么样,这不关你的事。
-
They are teaching their children; it's none of your business.
他们是在管教自己的孩子,又不关你的事。
-
I said angrily. ‘It's none of your business, ’ the young man said rudely.
“不关你的事,”那男的毫不客气地说,“这是私人间的谈话!”
None Of Your Business是美国女子说唱组合Salt-N-Pepa发行于1993年的专辑《Very Necessary》中的一首说唱歌曲,Salt-N-Pepa凭借该专辑获得了1995年美国格莱美奖最佳说唱组合奖。