(of a train, aircraft, or other transport)arrive at its destination
(火车、飞机等)到达目的地。
(of a political party or candidate)be elected
(政党或候选人)当选,被选上。
到达目的地;当选, 被选上
挡…的路, 妨碍
惹上麻烦;遇到麻烦;碰到麻烦
取得联系
采取积极行动
参与
和…友好
加入;插一手
在企业的草创阶段加入
站好队;排队;进入线
Get in! There's bags of room.
进来吧!地方很空。
What did you get in the mock?
你的模拟考试得了多少分?
'Get in here now!' she bawled.
“马上进来!”她嚷道。
They had to knock the door down to get in.
他们不得不破门而入。
You can't get in; the whole place is guarded.
你进不去,整个地区都戒备森严。
(of a train, aircraft, or other transport)arrive at its destination
(火车、飞机等)到达目的地。
(of a political party or candidate)be elected
(政党或候选人)当选,被选上。
Get your weapon and get in the helicopter, Cage.
拿上你的武器上直升机,凯奇。
《Edge of Tomorrow》《明日边缘》
We could get in big trouble.
我想,我们可能会有大麻烦。
《The Lion King》《狮子王》
All right, get in. All right.
好吧,上车吧。好的。
《The Pursuit of Happyness》《当幸福来敲门》
Girls, get in the car. Luke's hurt.
姑娘们,快上车,卢克受伤了。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
How did you even get in, you weirdo?
你是怎么进来的,你个怪胎?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 6》《生活大爆炸 第六季》
Shut her down Charles, get in her head.
让她停下来,查尔斯,控制她的思维。
《X-Men: Days of Future Past》《X战警:逆转未来》
So how'd you even get in? I have a key.
那你究竟是怎样进去的?我有钥匙。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
Can I get in through there. What's that?
我能从那儿进去吗?那是什么?
《Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation》《碟中谍5:神秘国度》
I want to get in on that telemetry action.
我来掺合一下遥测活动。
《The Martian》《火星救援》
Great. He can get in line behind that guy.
好,他可以排在那人后面。
《Gossip Girl Season 1》《绯闻女孩 第一季》
Guys! I'm just messing with you. Get in here.
伙计们,我跟你们闹着玩呢,快进来。
《Angry Birds》《愤怒的小鸟》
Leonard. Oh, hey. Hey. How did you get in here?
莱纳德。是你们啊。你们来啦。你们怎么进来这里吃饭的?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 11》《生活大爆炸 第十一季》
How did you get in here? Karim let me in. Hello.
你怎么进来的?卡里姆让我进来的。你好。
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
Just get in. So you don't miss Texas? No, I do.
上车就行。你不想念德州吗?不,我想。
《House of Cards Season 5》《纸牌屋 第五季》
Of course, if he tries to get in touch... We'll be on to you in a moment.
当然,如果他企图联络你…我们马上告诉您。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
How did you get in here? How do you think? I lied.
你是怎么进来的?你觉得呢?撒谎啊。
《Downton Abbey Season 6》《唐顿庄园 第六季》
Don't try to get in on that. I did the right thing.
你少邀功,是我做了正确的选择。
《2 Broke Girls Season 3》《破产姐妹 第三季》
Reminds me how Hardy get in his look in this uniform when we went to France.
提醒了我哈代穿这身制服是啥样,当我们奔赴法国。
《Hacksaw Ridge》《血战钢锯岭》
So, I will ask you nicely, please, don't get in my way.
所以,我客气地请求你,请你不要挡我的道。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
Papa, you should have let us know! When did you get in?
爸爸,您该说一声的,什么时候回来的?
《Downton Abbey Season 4》《唐顿庄园 第四季》