-
My apologies to President Petrov and to the Russian people.
我向佩特罗夫总统和俄国人民道歉。
《House of Cards Season 3》《纸牌屋 第三季》
-
I don't know. Well, maybe I'm wrong. I'm sorry. Hey, too late for apologies.
就是不知道呀,可能我搞错了,对不起。现在道歉太晚啦。
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
-
You just called Leonard a syphilitic donkey. My apologies, I'm only as good as my teacher.
你刚才叫莱纳德是个得了梅毒的驴子。向你道歉,我的水平只是和老师一样好。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 1》《生活大爆炸 第一季》
-
You come back after all this time with no apologies and one hand and expect everything to be the same?
过了这么久你才回来,丢了一只手连一句道歉都没有,还指望一切和从前一样。
《Game of Thrones Season 4》《权力的游戏 第四季》
-
My apologies, Your Honor. The State is prepared to dismiss the charge. It was our mistake. We apologize to Mr. Grant.
抱歉,法官阁下,本州检察院正要撤销这项指控,这是我们的错,我们向格兰特先生道歉。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Turn your back on your father, just spare me the empty apologies and the crocodile... Okay. Finally. Tears. I call "No bathtub."
背叛自己的亲生父亲,不需要你们虚情假意的道歉和鳄鱼...好,终于可以走了。...泪。我不睡浴缸。
《Modern Family Season 6》《摩登家庭 第六季》
-
Of course, with my apologies.
当然,我很抱歉。
《Westworld Season 1》《西部世界 第一季》
-
My apologies. I chose my words poorly.
抱歉,我用词不当。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 7》《生活大爆炸 第7季》
-
My apologies. How can I help you today?
抱歉,有什么可以帮到二位的吗?
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
My apologies, you've been sitting in it all along.
不好意思,你们一直都坐对了地方。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
Ms. Garbanza. My apologies. We're looking into your boss, ma'am.
是戈班扎。抱歉,我们在调查你的上司,女士。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Oh, my apologies, sir. I wasn't clear. I meant our condition, not yours.
抱歉,先生,我没说清楚,我是指我们的条件,不是你们的。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
My apologies. I would've been here sooner, but the bus kept stopping for other people to get on it.
不好意思,我本来可以早点回来可那巴士老是停下来载客。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 5》《生活大爆炸 第五季》
-
My apologies. I've been living with your son too long. Gotten into some bad habits. Understandable.
我抱歉,我和你儿子住在一起太久了,染了些坏习惯。可以理解。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 2》《生活大爆炸 第二季》
-
My apologies, Mr. President. I didn't intend to insult you. Let's keep a dialogue open. That's all I'm asking.
抱歉,总统先生,我无意侮辱你。我们继续协商,我只求这个。
《House of Cards Season 4》《纸牌屋 第四季》
-
Yes, our apologies, sir. My name is Agent Lionel Franklin from the South Bend office of Drug Enforcement Administration.
实在抱歉,先生我,我是禁毒署南本德办事处的莱昂内尔.富兰克林探员。
《The Good Wife Season 5》《傲骨贤妻 第五季》
-
Does it matter? Mrs Welsborough, my apologies. It is worth letting him do this. Is your friend quite mad? No, he's an arsehole, but it's an easy mistake.
有关系吗?韦尔斯伯鲁太太,我非常抱歉,让他问个明白,非常重要。你朋友疯了吧?不,他是个混蛋,但的确容易搞错。
《Sherlock Season 4》《神探夏洛克 第四季》
-
模仿之处;敬请谅鉴
-
Our apologies for the mix-up. We'll make sure you receive the order by the end of the day!
很抱歉搞混了。我们将确保您在今天结束前收到订单!
-
10 it is. Once again, my apologies for changing the time. Thank you for your understanding!
好,说定了,10点见。再次说一下,对于改时间,我真的很抱歉。谢谢你的理解!
-
Then the policeman recognized me, breaking into profuse apologies.
然后警察认出了我,开始一再道歉。
-
This article may shock some sensitive readers, to whom I offer my apologies in advance.
这篇文章或许会让一些敏感的读者感到震惊,我先向他们表达歉意。
-
She made her apologies and left early.
她致歉后就提前离开了。
-
He offered us his unreserved apologies.
他诚恳地向我们道了歉。
-
Please allow me to present my apologies.
请允许我致歉。