〈非正式〉这,这个
-
I've slept in this here bed for forty years .我在这张床上睡了40年。
这;这个
"This here, young lady," said the Gryphon, "she wants for to know your history, she do."
“这位年轻小姐,”鹰头狮说,“想听听你的故事,真的。”
I'm going to do all I've got to do with this here stick.
我要用这根棍子去做我该做的一切。
This here one he's called Nut an' this here other one's called Shell.
这个叫果仁,另一个叫贝壳。
When the inside is dry and breaks easy, like this here piece I've cut off, it's done for.
当里面干枯了,很容易折断的时候,就像我切下来的这一块这样,它就死了。
I will not address this here.
我在这里不解决这个问题。
〈非正式〉这,这个
我在这张床上睡了40年。
What's this? Why, it's a bottle of champagne. Why is this here?
这是什么? 是一瓶香槟! 它为什么在这?
《Friends Season 10》《老友记 第十季》
Oh, knock off the phony accent, Bobbie Jo, I know who you are. Okay, fine! But this here does not leave this here room!
别怪腔怪调的了,波比·乔,我知道是你。好吧,但是这件事不许传出这间屋子!
《Girl Meets World Season 3》《女孩成长记 第三季》
And this here is a woman who is chasing a man who stole her purse.
而在这的则是一个 正在追偷钱包的小偷的妇女。
《A Beautiful Mind》《美丽心灵》
Why do you even want this here? Its size is completely disproportionate to its purpose.
你怎么会想把这东西弄来这儿?它的大小与用途完全不成比例。
《The Big Bang Theory Season 4》《生活大爆炸 第四季》
No deal. There's not enough room in the car for you and all your words. What's this here?
不行。我的车太小,装不下你和你那么多的话。这是什么东西?
《Girl Meets World Season 2》《女孩成长记 第二季》
Let's not discuss this here. Let's meet on the fjord. Have tea. Find a solution.
先别谈这些,来峡湾再说,喝喝茶。想想办法。
《Frozen 2》《冰雪奇缘2》
I ordered an extra-large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone.
我要的是一个手臂粗壮,智勇双全的超大号男生,你给我的是个会说话的鱼骨头。
《How to Train Your Dragon》《驯龙高手》